Chapter 12

hey hey!!

How's it going peeps?

Any whoos berrys!!

Im thrilled to say I am on the first page of werewolf/humor page on the whats hot list!!

thats freakin wicked awesom dudes!!

MikCba you are amazing for these awesome coverse!!

PS people thats Rianni on the front!!

DarkWolfLover you are just a wicked awesome person!!!

I love you guys lots

Please read my new book Yes I have A Tail!!

it is dedicated to all of you!!

do what ever you wanna do

Fire is only dangerous if you can't control it

=Duck Tape

=======

(Rianni's POV)

Okay so mabey making fun of shoppers wasn't the best Idea. I got us kicked out and uh, I got banned from the seventeenth walmart in a row.

Whoops.

"OH Rio!" Jack squeaked as he clutched his stomach. "God! Your to freakin funny!"

"Uh, yeah," I said smirking as I drove along the high way. Jessica and Henry were in the back seat rolling around laughing.

"I can't believe you kicked that security guard in the familly jewles and then ran away!" Henry roared with laughter. I smirked.

~~FlashBack~~~

"SECURITY!!" A man screamed. A big guy came at me and I kneed him in the familly jewels. He went down.

"You'll never take me alive!" I screamed and bolted to the exit. Jack, Jessica and Henry ran after me. I hopped in my car with them and stood up through the sun roof.

"YOU!! YOU ARE BANNED FROM WALMART!!" The man screamed runing after us.

"OH YEAH?! SUCK THIS!!" I said flipping my middle finger up. He howled in rage and I sped out of the parking lot.

~~~End of flashback~~~

"Thats how I roll," I smirked. I looked in my rear view mirror. No one was following us.

"STOP!!" Jack yelled. I hit the brakes and we screeched to a stop. The bumper of my car hit Max lightly. I jumped out of my car and stormed over to him.

"YOU JERK!!" I yelled and slapped him across the face. His head whipped to the side. "I COULD HAVE HIT YOU!! YOU BIG OAF!! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET KILLED?!"

"Rian-" He tarted but I started to hit him in his chest. My fists rained down on his sexy, thick, sculpted chest and his thick, flexing, drool worth arms and his hard, eight pack that I could lick ice cream off-