Chapter 28

hey hey peeps!

Come on guys get into the sport of the contest! Best sex scene gets to be in theis book, all rights go to you, and you get to have three of my books uploaded and give me an idea for anybook you want and I will write it with your help.

Please help me out guys!

Comment

and

vote

and

fan

and

be

awesome

=Duckie

============

(Rianni)

It started to rain.

I still had his head in my lap, his glassy eyes open. Running my fingers over them, his bright eyes closed, leaving me heart broken.

My chest shook as I cried, my hand slipping out of Max's as I placed my hands on Dylans face. My forehead was pressed against his as I sobbed.

But I put his head down gently on the ground. Clawing my way over a patch of dirt, I began to dig slowly. Suddenly two black paws were slowly digging giant scoopfuls of dirt out of the way for me. Smiling over at Max, he gave a wolfish grin. I kissed his muzzle softly, the rain pouring down around us.

He stopped, looking over at me. He transformed back into himself, taking my face into his hands and kissing me on the lips so softly, I almost thought he didn't. Until the soft preasure disapeared.

My eyes fluttered open, to see his still closed. Running my fingers down the side of his face, a smile pulled at his lips. His eyes opened slowly.

"I'm sorry," He whispered.

"Don't be," i smile. "It wasn't your fault. I should have told you."

"Why don't we . . . just call it even?" He asked, bowing his head.

"I think I an live with that," I said softly before pulling back to limp over to Dylan. Grabbing him nder the arms, I strarted to drag him over to the pit. Suddeny Jack was on the other side and Max was pushing me out of the way. They Carried Dylan over to the pit, laying him down inside softly.

They both stood up to look at me. I picked up a fist full of dirt and layed it right over Dylans chest with a flower. I couldn't look as they started to softly push the dirt back over him. Looking down at the ground, I spotted a seed. Picking it up, I looked over at the soft mound of dirt that was now Dylan. Pushing my thumb into it, it made an indent in the soft dirt where I placed the seed, pushing it back over the top.

"Dylans tree,'' I smiled. Then I threw my head back and howled.

My pack immdeiatly followed suit. Maximus stood infront of me, letting a long, hair raising howl into the air. The last howl hung in the air.