Chapter 25

hey hey

comment

and

fan

and

vote!

also-

BE AWESOME!!

Luv you guys! Happy Halloween!

=Duckie

=====

(Rianni)

Finishing with the last wire, I frowned.

"Now all I need to do is sleep for a second," I murmered. I hit the record button and immitated my snoring into the tape recorder.

Messing with the controls I managed to get it to replay softly. Shoving the stuffed animals into my hamock, I threw the blanket over them and hit the play button on the device I made. Jumping don from the hammock and stalked over to the stove. Turning on the stove but not lighting it, the gas started to spread through the air.

"Please Max. Please," I prayed before running silently over to the bars of the cage.

Slipping my legs through the bars, I managed to get all of my body out of the cage, before the doors opened. I froze, my head stuck in the bars. Shane stalked in, three goons following him. His ears pricked.

Checking for my snoring.

He seemed satisfied with the snoring I had created with the game boy and tape recorder. Dylan had given me a back pack in which I had everything else I asked for. I pulled out the butter and rubbed it along the bars. Folding the paper back over the rest of the butter, I managed to slip my head out of the bars. Reaching back in I pulled my backpack and the baseball bat through as well.

Reaching the door, I ducked as I notcied a guard by it.

Fuck what am I going to do? I asked my inner wolf.

What about your car trick? She asked.

Car trick?

You know when your with Jack-

You mean the neighboors dog? How is that going to help me?! I asked in aggrivation.

He walked by and I had to shove my self against the wall so he would see me.

Rule number one? My wolf asked.

I dunno- I started but she cut me off.

Always have a good distraction.

Wha- OH! I grinned.

Stepping out from behind my hiding place I raised the baseball bat, the guard's eyes widened.

"How did you get out?!" He yelled.

"I'm skinny, dude. Prepare to die!" I yelled raising the bat over my head.

"SHAN-"

"Is that the neighboors dog?" I asked looking over his shoulder, a confused look on my face.