Epilogue

6 years later

"It's getting better." I assure my husband as I hand him a glass of cold water. I was referring to his night terrors in which have seemed to settle each night, but once every blue moon he would have a serious one in which we would stay up all night just to avoid. He was still as stubborn as ever and refused to go to the hospital. Last night, he had managed to sleep peacefully with the exception of slight murmuring throughout the night.
This was progress.
Within the last years are so, age certainly began to catch up with Raphael, but it really suited him.
Facial hair had grown along his jaw, which was the only difference, he managed to stay fit and keep his modeling contract, since our marriage, we stayed in Atlanta, after giving birth to two beautiful baby boys.
"I know, I feel like I'm actually beginning to dream again." He says, as he sips the cold glass of water and then handing it back to me. "Well it's 6:30 AM, the munchkins should be up in about five minutes." I remind as I take a sip of the water and turn towards the door. Raphael follows me, picking me up briefly making me squeal as I struggle out of his arms. "Have I ever mentioned how much I love you?" He whispers into my ear and I giggle, "Every day," I remind softly as he sets me back down on my feet. "Good," He replies and kisses my forehead. I walk into the kitchen and go to the cupboard, taking out oatmeal for one of my sons and then grabbing the cereal for the other.
"Mommy! Alex keeps hitting me!" My 6 year old son Joshua yells as he runs into the kitchen holding his arm. "What happened?" I asked, kneeling down and look at his arm which of course has no mark at all left on it.
"He hit me in the arm with a nerf gun." He mumbles, poking his bottom lip out. I look up to see Raphael walks towards us, holding Alexander.

Alexander had bright brown eyes that matched his fathers. Joshua had dark eyes like me and brown hair like Raphael. Alexander was born 5 minutes earlier and took after my side, despite his eye color, he had my hair shade and my face shape with long eye lashes. Joshua looked like his father the older he got, with small pink lips and a smile that could swoon any heart.
I adored my children.

"Alex why did you hit your brother?" I ask, seeing Raphael's smile form across his face.
"Because he kept pulling my hair!" Alex retorts as he folds his arms across his chest.

I then avert my gaze towards Joshua, who's mouth is open as if he witnessed a crime.
"Lies!" He shouts, pointing his finger in the air.
"It's the truth. I have a spot on my head to prove it." Alex, says sticking his tongue out.
"On your head? What about my arm?" Joshua whines back.

"Okay okay boys. How about you both apologize to each other so you both can eat breakfast." Raphael says, setting Alex down in the ground.
Alex was wearing a dinosaur shirt with matching green pants and Joshua was wearing a red power rangers shirt and pants.

"You apologize first because you're older." Joshua says, using a corky smile.
I look up at Raphael who's equally as humored me.

"I'm sorry for hitting you Josh." Alex says looking at the ground.
"I forgive you. I'm sorry that you think I was pulling your hair." Josh says and I raise my eyebrows at him and he sighs. "I'm sorry for pulling your hair Alex." Josh says and they both smile at each other and then hug.
Feeling satisfied, I stand to my feet and take out Alex's oatmeal and put Josh's bowl of cereal on the counter.
I watch as the two boys, sit themselves up to the counter and I look back at Raphael.
"Today's your big day Angel." He whispers, smiling as he comes up to me.
I grab onto his shirt and pull him closer as I glance behind him to look at the calendar that has today's date circled.

"Mommy's gonna be the best! I already know, she does ballet!" Alex says and puts his arms in the air as if he's a ballet dancer.

"No, she does classical!" Joshua says and I look back at them.
"They're the same thing!" Alex whines back at his twin.

I smile and look back at Raphael, kissing his bottom lip and bringing him to follow me in the bedroom. "Are you nervous?" Raphael asks me, as he brings my left hand up to his lips to kiss my wedding band softly. "A little, this is my first performance outside of dancing at Pyramids. A lot of important people are going to be there." I remind him as I feel the butterflies in my stomach begin to churn. 
He smiles and runs his fingers through my hair which had grown back down past my breasts, I dyed it a light auburn which made me eyes look brighter.