Chapter 45: Don't Think They Know

Raphael's POV

As soon as I saw Aries drive off, I immedaitely regretted it. I felt something form in my stomach, the feeling I usually got when I felt something bad about to occur.

I walked into Damon's hospital room and sat down in a near by chair. He seemed kind of scared because his eye practically bulged out of his head. "Hey," I whisper, nodding my head as he bit the corner of his lip slowly. "Hey," He replied in the same monotone. "Look, I'm not angry with you. I appreciate that you care about Aries as much as you do. I just want to know...what you know." I inquire and he shifts in his bed as I scoot myself closer to him and he sighs, looking down at his fingers.

"They aren't going to stop. Ever. Especially Cameron, he's so obsessed with her. He wants to marry her and have kids and then when his personality flips, he want's to rape her and hear her scream and sell her off." Damon whispers and I look at him intently. "Flips personalities?" I echo and he nods, "It's so lethal. He literally yells at himself an will punch himself in the face and then burst into random laughter. He's scary as hell..." Damon shudders, probably recalling some recent events involving Cameron.

"What about her family?" I ask, feeling myself getting angered, wanting to attack Cameron.

"Her mother shows some remorse for what happened, I think she was at the point where, she couldn't control her kids. As kids, she could because they were easy to influence but now they are doing their own dirty work for their own purposes. It's out of her reach which I don't think was part of the play. Her father is absolutely horrendous. He doesn't care about anything that's happening, at this point he would prefer Aries dead, rather than alive. She's simply an obstacle now. Cody and Patrick are irrelvant. They're back in California just holding things down. Blaine doesnt really know what he's doing. Keegan and Emily are primarily there for revenge. The whole Merchant family believes that Aries can stop everything. She ran away from home, it's treason to them. She can make everything unravel. Haley surprised me with how she really was. I didnt know she had HIV and was pregnant." His voice trails off and I feel the pain set in on me.

Poor Angel, basically having everyone you know turn against you. Your family. Everything you ever loved just being ripped away from you when all you wanted to do was make things better. You tried but everyone was too arrogant to realize, she wasn't doing it out of spite or to do it for herself, she wanted her entire family to genuinally have a better life.

"There' something else about Cameron..." Damon adds and I look up at him.

"What?" I ask slowly and he bites the corner of his lip and sits back. "Cameron want's to be tied to Aries in all ways...so he figured...maybe if I knock up her sister, then maybe she'll come back," He mumbles and my eyes widen.

"So Haley is pregnant with Cameron's baby?" This was so messed up and he nods.

"So what's their motive? What's the plan with all of that?" I add and he shrugs, "They want to get rid of Aries, Haley...and now you. I know I'm still on their radar but as long as I'm in here, I'm safe." Damon says almost sadly.

"Is there any incrimminating evidence?" I ask and he shakes his head. 

"Aries is all they need. Plus with Haley as their advantage." Damon mumbles and I stand to my feet. "Thanks, I have to go find her." I say and he stops me. "Raphael," He calls and I look back at him, "Thank's for being good to my little minx. You're good for each other." He says with a genuine smile and I give him a sincere smile.

"Thanks." I mutter back and slip through the door.

I take out my keys and move swiftly outside, the November air hitting me like a bucket of cold ice, as soon as I walk out, I see someone familiar. "Mr. Carter?" It's Rayleen's husband, Elliot.