Chapter 11: Black Cat

I felt terrible after telling Raphael everything. I felt like I was too open with him and it wasnt like he told me anything about him...he just warned me and to me that wasnt even fair.

I walked downstairs into Damons large room. He was laying down on his bed, his phone hovering above his face.

"Damon." I whisper and he looks up at me. "What's up buttercup?" He asks slowly and I walk into his room and take a seat on his bed. "I told Raphael." I whisper and he sits up and looks at me. "Woah, and what was said?" He asks me and I sigh. "The usual, sympathy boat. But apparently he's hiding something too. I just feel like I shared too much." I whisper and look down at my fingers. "Someone sounds like they need to turn up to get their mind off of things." Damon offers with a smirk.

"We cant stay in town." I remind and he shrugs. "We'll go out of town! Get all sexified and go turn up!" He offers sitting up with a wide grin. Only Damon. "I suppose." I say with a sigh and he frowns. "No you are not raining on my parade. You are going to go out in a skimpy ass outfit, listening to some bomb ass music, shaking your little stripper booty, making dicks hard and everything. So shut the hell up." He groans and folds his arms across his chest.

"Fine," I say with a forced smile"Now get up and get changed!" He shooed me and I roll my eyes and slip through the door.

I still wasn't too excited Bout going out, on account of my paranoia still getting the best of me with everything I did.

Every waken moment, I felt like I was being watched.

I dressed in high waisted black garter leggings and a half a shirt with heels.

I put on basic makeup and pulled my hair into a high ponytail.

"Let's just go already." I mumble.

"It's only noon. We have the whole day to go shopping too." Damon says as he emerges from his room, wearing dark washed jeans and a white v neck and a Chicago Bulls Beanie, wearing the Jordan 23s.

"Damon, I don't want to be out in the open all around town Can we just swing by the club or something until we go out? I wanna perform." I ask in a whine.

"Fine. But you aren't dancing." Damon says sternly,

"Why not?"

"Because they know where you work."

I sigh and fold my arms across my chest.

Damnit he was right...

Oh well. I guess I'll just have to improvise.

I nod in agreement and we go back towards the large kitchen.

Brooke was still out shopping and Raphael was sitting in the kitchen, going through magazines. Obviously starring him.

"Hey Raphael." Damon says sliding across from him.

I swallow hard and I look over at him, but I keep my mouth closed.

"Hey. Are you enjoying your new room?"

"Most def. It really feels like home already but I came to tell-well ask you if Aries could go out." I frown at Damon and my brow furrows.

He didn't mean tell me about this!

"I don't need permission." I growl.

"You're right." Raphael says, pausing and staring at me. Causing my eyes to widen.

"You need protection. Don't disagree with me, because you are being stalked Aries. Lose the attitude and take what I'm giving you."

Well that sounded far more sexual than planned.