Chapter 3: I Cant Wait Until You Put Your Name On It

My slut radar was going the hell off and Damon noticed it the next morning when I showered for an hour and put on the most sexual panties to casually wear.

"Where the hell do you think youre going?" He asked as he stalked into my room as I rummaged for my lace pink bra. "Out," I reply with a hastiy shrug and he grimaces.

"Out? Wearing that bra and those jeans? Out my ass. Out to get some dick, that's what you mean!" He says and I blink back at him. "A girl cant look good going out into town?" I defend and he smirks, "Not with those shoes honey, I want deats. Where you headed?" He persues and I roll my eyes and turn away from him.

"I told you: out." I say again and he comes into the room and looks on the drawer.

"Ooh, who's address?" He asks as he picks up the small piece of paper and I jump at him. "It's no ones!" I insist and try to grab it back but he's much taller than me and just dangles it above my head, so that mission failed. "Oh shit. Aries is about to get some European dick!" He squeals and I jump up and snatch it from his hand.

"What makes you think it's his?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. "Cause he signed at the bottom RU, with that little slant on the 'R'. Anybody who's anybody knows he does that with all of his autographs." He says crossing his arm.

"Well guess I'm a nobody. Cause I didnt know that." I say and fold my arms across my chest. "That's because you've been socially living under a rock. So why are you going over there anyways?" He asks with a smirk and I sigh,

"No reason. Just to talk about business and such." I reply. That was the worse fib ever! "Business? Stripping? Or Modeling, cause theirs not much to talk about." Damon says with a laugh.

That was so damn true. "Just admit the European God is going to give you the Holy D and I'll be content with myself." Damon says with a shrug and I bite back a laugh. "I'm pretty sure dick cant be holy." I point out.

"Girl, it can still make you call to Jesus and speak in tongues." He says, wiggling his perfectly angled eyebrows.

"You're unbelievable." I say, as I fish my hair into a ponytail and grab the car keys.

"Use protection!" He calls after me. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." I reply and slip through the door.

It scared me to realize how close Raphael Underwood actually lived to me. His gated community and security survelience system was beyond impressive and I drove up to the speaker com awkwardly.

"Who is it?" I heard Raphaels deep arousing voice and I sighed, "Aries." I say and I hear a click and the wide silver doors open.

Oh boy. Oh boy.

I drive around the corner of his fountain and park, then walk up to his front door. My God, this place was huge. I knocked on the door and to my surprise, a woman opened the door.

"Oh, you must be here to look at the flooring." The woman said with a smile.

I licked my lips and inahled nervously, "Yes ma'am. I am." I was lying to the poor woman. "Well go ahead and do what you need to. Take all the time you need. I'm going on a few errands and will be back around 8 tonight." She says and slips behind me, shutting the door behind her.

"Well, that was odd." I mumble and I hear footsteps and see a tall man with a tu on and a white cloth over his arm.

Oh boy.

"Hello ma'am, you must be Mr. Underwood's plumber. Please. Right this way." A plumber? First I was fixing the floor and now toilets? Was I dressed as one? I mean seriously.

He led me into a large office with flowers with light blue painted walls.

"Mr. Underwood will be right with you." The man says and slips through the door.

I'm guessing that was the butler. Within seconds a man in a white t-shirt and dark stained jeans walks through the door. "Aries." Raphael says with a smile. When I'm not in my stripper clothes and surrounded by the adrenline of being wanted by hundreds of other men, I'm a complete wimp.

I cant believe I was nervous! "Mr. Underwood." I reply in a hushed tone.

"Raphael," He corrects and smiles. "Was that your wife who just left?" I ask, curiously and he nods.

Planned sex never went the way it was supposed to. This was awkward.

Because I wasnt as confident as before. "You seem anxious, would you like a drink?" He offers and turns to his cabinet and retrieves a bottle of Brandy. "You could tell?" I whisper and he gives me soft eyes and pours me a glass. "I hope you're of age." He says and hands me my glass.

I sip and cringe to myself; I never was found of Brandy. "You're just in luck, I'm 21." I say with a smile and he licks his lips.

"So, your house is huge and I'm pretty sure you dont use every single room in here." I say, at the top of my head.

When I was nervous- I said just about everything. "We have half of this house used for guest rooms. Why would you like to visit one of them?" He asks with a smirk.
"Interesting question since your wife just left the building." I remind hoarsely.
"What did she say to you?" He seemed amused by my nervous behavior.
Bastard.
"She expected I was here to wax the floor or something like that." I say with a shrug.
"Esmeralda will be here soon." He assures and shrugs,
Esmeralda? Typical.
"You seem nervous." He mumbles and I say nothing, I just sip my drink slowly.
"When's the last time you've been with a man?" He suddenly asks and I practically choke on my drink.
"Excuse me? That's my personal life." I say blinking.
"You are going to be my personal life. I want to know." He says simply.
He came up with this after meeting twice?
"Excuse me?" I repeat again. "You say that a lot." He says with a smile.

"What about your wife?" I point out.
"You don't know the half of it."
I turn away from him to look around his room.
I are a file of pictures and pick them up slowly.
"Pictures of you. Why am I not surprised, champ?" I say with a smirk.

"Those are a late issue. They're supposed to be for the fall." He informs. Like I was supposed to care.
"What are you thinking?" He asks quietly.
Jesus, this man was attractive as hell. I want him to rip my pants off and fuck me to an oblivion.

"Not all people can get paid for just their looks." I say rolling my eyes.
"You're in no position. You get paid for your looks." He points out.
Oh damn. That was an awh snap moment.
"No. I get paid for my body." I spat back.
"There's no difference." He says back and I narrow my eyes on him, "You're a smart ass, you know that?" I mumble.
"I am. And look where that's got me." He says with a playful smirk.
"A 6 year modeling contract with a golden girl wife." I point out.

"So you so know something about me. Interesting how you were criticizing me for asking questions about your personal life, when you're all up in mine." He says and sips his drink thoughtfully.
"I just did some research. Wanted to know what I'm up against. What exactly you modeled for." I explain softly.
"What did you think I modeled?" He asked.
"Well based on your looks. Some type of sex model. Along the lines of S&M." I tease and he smiles, "Were you a little disappointed you didn't get to see pictures of me with a whip, shirtless and dominant?" He asks and I roll my eyes.
"Relieved. But let me guess, one of these rooms in this house has a playroom?" I teases again.
"No. But I do have a whip." He says raising his eyebrow.
I swallow nervously and noticed my glass was empty. "You waste no time, do you champ?" I whisper and he shakes his head, "I told you I'm not a patient man Aries. But planned sex never goes as planned." He says humming.
"Figured, seeing we're still standing in your modeling office drinking expensive rum."I mumble and set down my drink.
"How about you think this through. I'll visit you every other day. You give me a little dance or maybe even a talk and when you're ready. You can come back when you're ready to handle me." He says with a reassuring smile.

"You think I can't handle you?" I say, scoffing.
"I know you can't." He mumbles stepping closer,
"How?" I challenge and take some courage and walk closer to him.
"The thought of me with a whip all dominant made your skin crawl. You were nervous." He mutters and suddenly he's in front of me. His light eyes gazing into mine.
"Wasn't." I say swallowing and gaze up and down his face.
"Liar. And you know what I do to liars?" He questions.
I swallow again and look up at his lips.
God, I was wet.
Already?
Aries you're such a slut!
"I punish them." He whispers, annunciating his words slowly.
"I'd love to see you try," I whisper and his hand snakes on my throat, tracing my bottom lip.
I pause and my breathing stops.
His tongue traces my lip and I whimper.
His taste was burning me, making me ache.
His hands slid down between my legs, over the thin line of my panties and rubbed me slowly.
"Raphael," I groan and takes my bottom lip between his teeth and tugs.
"Pussy is so wet for me already." He says chuckling and he slowly takes away his finger.
"I'll see you tomorrow." He suddenly says.
I want to burn his house down. "Stopping? Just like that?" I say in disbelief.
"Sucks doesn't it? Go on and go home. I'll see you tomorrow. Wear the bustier you wore the first day. That's my favorite on you," he orders.
Seeing he only saw me in two outfits.
"I'll do what I want, champ." I say, striding past him.
I feel a spank on my ass as I walk past him and I look at him with disbelief.
"Don't look too surprised. Next time it won't be as gentle. Enjoy the rest of your day angel." He says with a seductive smirk.

Well mission: fuck Raphael Underwoods brains out. Failed.

But mission: give him the best head of his life in a 10 minute dance. Would be completed tomorrow

~*~*~*~
Sorry for the wait.

I have your name by the way.

I didn't want to call you my sluts. Too straightforward .

You are my dirty dancers.

x