Lost The Way.

Heya people!! :D I have uploaded and I feel like dedicating again :) So, someone who comment's and tell me what song the verse below is a part of gets the dedicate. Easy, right? And if nobody comment's with the answer (It's so easy, it's unbelievable. And if someone who's reading this doesn't know the answer, then they're not a real fan...Or they just haven't heard the song yet :)) then I'll just dedicate to whoever I want. And Vote and Comment! Please :P Ok, peace out! :D

Tell me I'm a screwed up mess...                            It's so easy!

That I never listen, listen.

Tell me you don't want my kiss...

That you need your distance, distance.

Zayn's P.O.V:

I watch her yank the microphone off and run off up the hill and disappear from view. I totally understand why she done that. I wanted to do that when I first performed on the X Factor. I was nervous as hell.

'Zayn! Don't just stand there, you lemon! Get after her!' Louis yells from where he's standing. I blink and then I run up the hill after Reece. I look around for her. Where is she? I walk to a tree and I hear a noise. I go around to the other side of the tree and I see Reece sitting there, with her face in her hands. I sit down silently beside her and put my arm around her.

'I can't do that Zayn. I just can't' she says, using my words from earlier.

'Yes you can. It's not that hard' I say, squeezing her shoulders. She shakes her head.

'Come here' I say, pulling her into a hug. She puts her arms around my neck and hugs me hard. I rock her as she leans into me.

'You can do it Reece. I know you can! I'm positive you can' I say, quietly. She shudders and I rub her back. I think she's crying. She leans back and wipes her eyes.

'I'm sorry' she says to me. I laugh.

'You told us not to apologise to you and now you're apologising to me' I say, grinning. She sticks her tongue out at me and I make a face at her. She laughs, suddenly better. I stand up and hold my hand out to her. She shakes her head.

'Reece, please. For me?' I ask her. She shakes her head, stubbornly.

'Reece, I can't force you. If you don't want to, then I can't make you do it' I say, giving up. I smile sadly at her and then I start walking away, disappointed. I hear a sigh and then I walk to the hill again.

Suddenly, there's a weight on my back and someone's muttering:

'You definitely owe me Zayn. Definitely'. I laugh, gleefully. I put my arms behind and take hold of her legs.

When we get to the hill, we hear loads of cheers and then Rob comes up to us and hands me her microphone. I set Reece down and she freezes. I fumble around with the microphone, not knowing how to do it. She helps me put it on. She grins at me and then she says, seriously:

'I can't do it without you, you know'. I didn't expect that!

I hug her and then I whisper in her ear:

'I can't do it without you, either'. I'm serious. I do mean it. I'm not joking.

'Really?' she asks me, suspiciously. I nod.

'Yes. Really' I answer her.

'Right. Let's get this show on the road' she says. I put my arm around her waist and she clings to my t-shirt. I can feel my old feelings for Reece coming back. I can't love Reece. I love Kari. I do...