Chapter 10 Meeting My Mate

Sasha's P.O.V
"Tom?!" I said out loud "hey" he replied "you're my mate?" I asked "yeah..." He said awkwardly "why didn't you tell me?" I asked "because you had just found out what you are and I didn't wanna put more stress on you" he explained. "Thank you. That was kind of you" I said "it was nothing" he said. I stayed silent "look if you don't wanna be my mate" he started. I cut him off and kissed him. He was a little surprised but immediately kissed back. It was my first kiss I hope I did it right. We pulled apart and I was breathing heavily. "So... You'll be my mate?" "I'd love to" I said happily. He then kissed me and I immediately kissed back. When we stopped I couldn't stop smiling "wow" I breathed "can I tell you a secret?" Tom asked "you can tell me anything" I said smiling. "That was my first kiss" he replied "me too!" I exclaimed "really?" He asked, sounding shocked "yup do you really think anyone would wanna date me?" I asked "I would" he said smiling "thanks the truth is, I used to get bullied a lot at first I didn't care but it started to get to me and if it wasn't for Quinn and Emily, I don't know what I would've done" I said. I had never told anyone that and it felt amazing to get out. "I will always be here for you and I promise you'll never have to go through any of that again" he said "thanks, but since then I've become a lot bolder, I haven't let stuff like that get to me and I've never felt better I feel free and happier then ever" I replied. We sat in silence for awhile, enjoying each other's company before I spoke up "so why were you here that night, when I found out?" I asked. He let out a small sigh. "My dads the alpha of my pack, {insert Quinn's pack name here cuz I can't find it in the chapters I looked at} and he told me that I'll have to take his place soon" he explained. "You get to be alpha! Why is that a bad thing?" I asked "because I'm a kid! I don't have what it takes to lead hundreds of people" he replied. "Well I think you do" I said to him. "Thanks I hope you're right" he replied "I'm always right" I joked. He laughed and I stood up, stretching. "I should get home" I said "I'll walk you" he offered. "Thanks" I replied. We walked back to my house in silence, holding hands. We reached my house and said thanks before walking inside and crashed on my couch. A few minutes later my mom and dad walked in, sitting across from me. "We've talked about it and decided that if you think you're ready, we'll move into the pack house" my dad said "really? Of course I'm ready" I said excitedly. "Good, we'll move in one week so start packing" my mom said "okay!" I replied. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and grabbed a purple sharpie and ran back downstairs. "Do we have any boxes?" I asked. My mom grabbed a couple of boxes that weren't set up yet and handed them to me. "There's 5 for now and if you need more we can go into town and get some." Mom replied "okay thanks" I said. I ran up to my room and set up the boxes and wrote clothes on the biggest box, they were all a decent size but I will probably need a few more. I picked out seven outfits for the rest of the week and put the rest neatly into the box. I was good at packing and made all of my clothes fit in the box. I taped the box closed with my favourite duck tape (see above) I took the next box and wrote books on it. I packed them into the box and closed it. I decided to take a break and did my homework. When I was done I decided to tell Quinn and Emily about Tom.
Sasha~ hey guys guess what?! 🙃
Quinn~ what's up?
Emily~ yeah what's going on?
Sasha~ I found my mate💕❤️💛💚💙💜💞💓💗💖💘💝💟😍😘
Emily~ congrats girl now we can go on double dates XD
Quinn~ congrats who is it?
Sasha~ Tom!
Emily~ really? That's awesome girl!
Quinn~ congratulations...
Sasha~ what's wrong?
Emily~ yeah what's up?
Quinn~ nothing I gtg ttyl
Sasha~ bye
Emily~ bye...

I turned off my phone and crashed on my bed letting my mind drift off.
********************************************************************
Hey guys sorry I know it's late but since school started I've been really busy but I'll try to catch up. Question- why do you think Quinn was acting weird? Let me know in the comments below!
Also shout out to karinalibreiha for commenting and voting, baileycaper for editing and lastly Bigbanglover101 for being awesome XD
That's all for now ~🦄🍂
Sorry for not updating, my editor has been very busy and couldn't get around to it and I couldn't wait any longer so this chapter is NOT edited so please point out any mistakes thx ~🦄🍂