Chapter 2 Stranger and Stranger

{Sasha's POV}

I looked around the lunch room searching the crowd of people for Emily and Quinn. I found them sitting by the large window talking, I walked over and sat down.
"Hey guys! What's up?"
"Nothing much" they said nervously. Why are they acting so weird lately? I wondered, I started eating my chicken with a small salad. After a few awkward minutes of silence, Quinn started talking about her annoying math teacher and soon my friends were back to their old selves.

{After school still Sasha's POV}

I hurried over to my neighbors house and found Will (the boy I babysit) sitting on the couch watching television. "Hi Will!" I said
"Hey Sasha!" He replied. I loved Will he was sweet and smart, and I mean smart. We began playing and soon we were rolling on the floor laughing.

{Emily's POV}

After school I met up with Quinn and we headed to Sasha's house. When we arrived I rang the doorbell, and Quinn was about to knock when Sasha's dad, the alpha of the falling dawn pack.
"What do you want?" He said coldly.
"We need to talk to you... about Sasha" I said.
"Come in" he replied.
We walked inside and sat down on the couch. "Why do you want to talk about Sasha, is something wrong?" He asked concern filling his voice.
"No, no Nothing's wrong!" said Quinn. He let out a sigh of relief. "Wait, then why are you here?" He asked. "Wethinkyoushouldtellher" me and Quinn said quickly.
"Slow down!" He said
"We think you should tell her" I replied.
"About wha- ohhhh I see" he said "and why is that?" He asked.
"Because she's almost 12 and she's going to shift when she's 13 sir" Quinn answered confidently.
"Very well, I'll tell her on her birthday" He said, "deal?"
"De-" I was cut off by Sasha walking in front of us and saying "tell me what?" "Nothing!" We replied quickly. "You guys have been acting stranger and stranger by the minute!" She snapped before storming off.
After talking it over with Sasha's mom, she agreed with our plan, and we went home.

YASS EDITOR BAILEY IS WRITING THE FINISHING THINGY. MAKE SURE TO SHARE THIS WITH YER FRIENDS CUZ DIS IS AN GOOD BOOK. AND IF U NO LIKE. THEN GO BEFORE I HURT U. K BAI :3