Chapter 4 Gaining Power

Sasha's P.O.V
I've decided to forgive Quinn and Emily since we've been friends forever, and obviously my Dad is in on it and I heard him say that he would tell me on my birthday, which is in 2 days so I don't have to wait much longer. I walked to gym which was one of the only classes I shared with Quinn and Emily, in the changing room I went up to them and said "I forgive you" I'll be honest, I didn't think it was that big of a deal, but I was proven wrong when they squealed so loud it made my ears ring. We got changed and left the changing room, when we all got out, our teacher said we were racing each other on the track. Some of us groaned but I heard Emily and Quinn say quiet "yes'", but I don't know how I heard them because they were so quiet that no one else heard... "The first team will be Sasha, Quinn and Emily, the second will be Ross, Nathan and Tom" our teacher said, after she named off the rest of the groups she called my group up to the starting line. We have to sprint 60 meters and the winner(s) of the group gets the rest of the period off. "Ready, set, go!" The teacher yelled. We started down the track and all three of us were way behind when the strangest thing yet today happened, all of a sudden we burst with energy and I flew down the track and across the finish line.
Quinn and Emily were right behind me and I knew they would win because they were both really fast and they were in track and field but I didn't even notice until they tied in the race because how inhuman their speed was.
It was now after school and I was about to go home when my gym teacher stopped me. "What's up?" I asked
"That was some great running earlier" she replied
"Thanks!" I replied.
"How would you like to join us in today's track and field practice?" She asked "seriously?!" I asked she nodded.
"Be on the track in 10" she called.
I texted my mom to tell her about my day in gym and how I was going to track and field. I ran into the gym changing room only to almost run over Emily.
"I'm so sorry Em!" I exclaimed
"No problem, what are you doing here anyway?"
"Coach asked me to join the team and I said yes!" I answered
"That's awesome!" She exclaimed.
"I gotta go get ready now, see ya on the track!" I said 
"BYEEEEEEEEEEE" she screamed
"Ow! Emily! That hurt my ears" I whined
"Sorry" she said, but she looked nervous for some reason.

Emily's P.O.V

I'm kinda nervous for Sasha because I've noticed that she's starting to get powers and I'm worried that she'll find out sooner than planned.

Editor Bailey sez hai