Chapter 5 You're A Werewolf Sasha

Quinn's P.O.V

Track went really good and I'm really happy that Sasha's on our team but her speed means she's gaining power. Werewolves basically have heightened senses plus super speed and super strength. After practice Emily told me and I'm worried that she might connect with her inner wolf. Werewolves connect with their inner wolf about 1 year before your first shift so if she's gained power, she might connect soon. I'm on my way to Sasha's house to set up for the party and I'm really nervous but I'm also excited. After 11 years I can finally stop pretending and be myself but I can't help but wonder how she'll take it.
I pushed the nerves to the back of my head and knocked on Sasha's door. The party is right after she gets home from babysitting which is in half an hour. I just put up the last of the decorations in the living room and I went to check on her parents and Emily and I saw that they were done too. The house was decorated in purple and silver every day decorations. We had 5 minutes to spare, so we put the cake (that I made!!) on the table and waited. The cake was a chocolate ice cream cake with with silver frosting and it had a brown and white wolf with violet eyes. Suddenly the door opened and Sasha walked in. "Happy birthday!" We all screamed making her cringe at the noise. Her parents looked confused for a moment but then they came to realization and looked a little worried. "How about we do cake and then presents" Sasha's mom suggested we nodded awkwardly and went into the kitchen and sat down at the island. "This cake is beautiful!" Sasha said excitedly we ate the delicious cake and went to open presents. It went by quickly she got an iPhone 6 from her parents and me and Emily got wolf fang necklaces (see above)
And it was now time to tell her the truth.

Sasha's P.O.V

I'm really nervous because I'm about to find out a huge secret that could change my life forever. We sat in silence for a few minutes until my dad let out a long sigh and said "I've been preparing speeches for years, trying to figure out how to tell you but I'm just going to come right out and say it, you're a werewolf Sasha" I was silent a few seconds until I burst out laughing. "Y-you actually think I'd believe that?"
"We're telling the truth sweetie" my mom said calmly.
"Prove it" I said
"what?" They all said at the same time
"prove it" I repeated. Quinn and Emily looked at my parents and my parents nodded. Suddenly the sound of cracking bones filled the room and a few seconds later, my parents and friends were gone and four wolves replaced them, they all looked at me and I was frozen in shock.
They suddenly ran out of the room and up the stairs but I was still frozen.
"They were telling the truth?" I asked out loud
"yes" my parents and friends said who were now in front of me.
"What are you?!" I asked slightly terrified
"werewolves" Emily and Quinn answered.
"You're one too" my dad informed me
"AND YOUR JUST TELLING ME THIS NOW?!" I screamed
"WE DIDN'T THINK YOU COULD HANDLE IT!" My dad yelled back I ignored him and turned to my "friends" and screamed "HOW COULD YOU KEEP THE FACT THAT YOUR WEREWOLVES FROM ME?!"
"We wanted to but your dad wouldn't let us, we hated lying to you" Emily said quietly. "WELL ITS TO LATE NOW" I yelled and ran out ignoring their calls. I used my speed, which I guess comes from being a werewolf and ran. Finally I was far into the woods behind my school and was getting closer and closer to my secret spot that no one knows about except me. I reached it and went into a cave that was hidden behind the waterfall that fell into a river. Since I come here a lot, I had food and a sleeping bag in the cave. I sat on the ground and cried for a while and then I fell asleep.