16. Troublemaker's Denial

Elena,Stefan and Caroline boarded a car and left the hospital. They headed right back to the Gilberts’ house. Damon was moved to the house as to avoid anymore Originals ‘visits’.

(Gilbert house was owned by Elena and Jeremy so vampires have to be invited in. Salvatore’s house wasn’t owned by anyone,that’s why Kol can easily enter)

“To heal a werewolf bite,only hybrid blood can heal them,right? What if we use a hybrid’s blood,but not Klaus’?” Elena suggested as they headed to the living room. Elena then sat and cradled her head.

Caroline and Stefan looked at each other, “What do you mean?”

“Tyler. He’s a hybrid,surely he can heal a werewolf bite.” Elena said with a little hope that it would work.

“Well,we can try.” Stefan agreed. Elena pulled out her phone and dialed Tyler’s number.

--

[MIKAELSON HOUSE]

Kol and Niklaus were at the basement of their house. Kol was sitting on a chair and Niklaus was standing by a body lying senselessly on the floor. It was Tyler Lockwood.

“Kol,” Niklaus started. “Why do you think Arabella left with Finn? Is there any possibility that she fancies him?”

Kol rolled his eyes at his brother’s tease. Then his brother continued,

“You know,settling for the mortals is the first sign of weakness. You told me before,”

Kol raised an eyebrow to Niklaus. “I did?”

“Ah,don’t bother to lie to me. Ara-baby? Really?” Niklaus mockingly asked to Kol. Kol smirked.

“That’s none of your concern,”

“Ah,come on baby brother,” Rebekah went down the stairs to the basement. “I never saw you that mad in,what? Ever since you killed your last lover?”

“Don’t remind me of those,Bekah. Our brother there kept daggering me,Rebekah. Of course you don’t see me mad that much. He kept me thin and cold over those years alone in the damn coffin.” Kol adjusted himself on the chair to sit comfortably.

“Well,you should be reminded of that Kol. That girl saved Nik’s ass from being tortured by Esther’s dead spirit at the Salvatore’s mausoleum.” Rebekah said as she posed before the brothers. “That girl is so weird. Not a witch,but cannot be compelled. Affected by vervain but not a vampire.” She contemplates and when she saw Tyler,she chuckled,

 “Anyway,what is sire boy doing here?” she asked.

“Napping.” Klaus commented as he kneeled down to Tyler and reached for Tyler’s vibrating phone. He checked the screen and rolled his eyes. He then tossed the phone to Kol.

“Oh! Your little doppy calling!” Kol claimed in excitement. He answered it,put the call in speaker mode but remained silence.

“Tyler,where are you? Can you come to my house? Damon was bitten by Klaus. I mean,we thought maybe your blood can help him. You’re hybrid too,like Klaus! So,I think your blood can heal him.” Elena said over the phone.

The three siblings looked at each other for awhile after they heard Elena.

“Sorry darling,but Tyler is a bit preoccupied.” Kol answered. They can hear Elena’s gasping.

“Kol?” Elena guessed.

“The one and only,love” Kol let a nasty chuckle and continued, “How’s your head?”

“You bastard! What did you do to Tyler?” Elena snapped. Klaus went closer to the phone.

“Easy,love! Say,Tyler is just having his beauty sleep because last night he just tricked me. I don’t fancy getting tricked.” Klaus answered. “Anyway love,good luck in finding the cure.”