06. One Door Closed,Another Opened

That evening,just a few hours after I was admitted into hospital for having allergy reaction,I was back in my room,literally rummaging in my closet room for outfits to wear tonight as I had received a text from Matt asking me to go out with him. Well,having a little secret digging after five years would be a big help in my plan in making Elena’s life a hell. Or maybe just hangout. I don’t know.

I stared into the full length mirror and puckered my lips. Anna Sui’s red,strapless tight top,black skinny jeans and red Jimmy Choo’s  killer pumps to match. Hot in red?

Ryan was leaning against the doorframe of my closet room on his right shoulder. I whipped my head to wave the hair and turned to him. I had let the hair fall loose on my shoulders.

“Do I look okay?” I asked. He just stared.

“Dad told you to stay home,didn’t he?” Ryan told. I raised my left eyebrow elegantly and grinned.

“Since when you see me ever listened to him?” I walked up to the glass counter near the dress compartment and browsed through the thick glass before reaching for the accessories needed. Ryan stepped in and sat on the white seat near the mirror.

“You was hospitalized twice in two weeks,maybe you should stay home and rest?” he asked as his eyes following my every move.

“Maybe not. The first one was because someone tried to push me off the road,well,its an accident. I’m not even scratched.” I moved to vanity section and touched up my face with some face powder. “And the second one,allergic reaction. Hey,I don’t even know I’m allergic to flowers! And since I’m discharged,that means I’m cool to be out,I have to go meet Mattie and you know,socialize with the community.”

“You know,if you want to make Elena jealous by going out with Matt,I think you got the wrong guy. Her boyfriend is another dude now. Salvatore something. Italian bloodline,not Matt Donovan. Wait,are you into him? Matt?” Ryan asked with hint of disgust.

I rolled my eyes. I don’t want to answer that. He saw me rolling my eyes and sighed.

“Okay,don’t answer that. I don’t want to know you’re into whom. It’s revolting. Can you just please stay home? ” He pleaded.

“Dad’s not home,” I said as I went to Ryan and ruffled his natural dark brown hair. As I smiled cutely and tilting me head to the side,I continued, “And you,my handsome marmoset,are not Dad.”

As he groaned after failed to stop me from going out,I slide into my black studded Anna Sui leather jacket before I went to the garage. I was getting into my car,the third baby,the silver Chevrolet that I called Baby Chevy when Kol texted me.

Where are you now,darling? Fancy going out with me?

This Mikaelson boy was really getting on my nerve. Shouldn’t he be getting the sign that I’m snubbing him? Why he keep texting me,anyway?

Then my phone vibrates. Rebekah’s name danced on the screen.

Kol and his sister are the same. Always 24/7 checking out on me,asking me out like two hyperactive children. What the hell was wrong with them?

 I huffed and tossed the phone to the passenger seat,ignoring both text and call from the Mikaelson overhype duo as I pushed the button to rev up the engine because,

The hot blue eyed prince that work at the Grill is waiting for me.

--

(MYSTIC GRILL)

Kol put down his phone on the counter and huffed in irritation. Why didn’t she respond to him at all? To be honest,he didn’t give a single care about Rebekah’s order to approach Arabella whatsoever. There’s something about the girl that him attracted to her like a moth drew to light. It’s like something inside him,wanted her in non vampiric desire. He doesn’t want to admit it but he knows it was his humanity desire.