Summary

"Hey, aren't you the guy who sells T-shirts by the Academy?" Katie asks me.

"Yeah ... I thought you'd never know." I say. She's never noticed me before! Inside, I'm jumping crazily. She finally knows who I am!

Writing down the answer to a question she asks, "What's your name again?"

Never mind, she doesn't.

------------------------

Tyler Forrest has sold T-Shirts for a long time at his Dad's T-shirt shop. Almost everyday, his crush since elementary school, Katie Vanilla, goes into the shop to either look around, or talk to Tyler. Tyler has never known why, but she does; and at the shop, they're basically friends.

Katie Vanilla is 'The Popular Girl' at school, and everyday she goes to the T-shirt shop to get away. She wants a break from her very busy life.

Now at school, she doesn't even know he exists. At school, Tyler's his alter ego shy self, with only a handful of friends. It's not until one day, he offers her help on her homework that she realizes they go to the same school.

Tyler, excited as can be, hopes their store relationship will carry over to school, but will it? And why does she really talk to him at the t-shirt shop? What's her backstory?

And the biggest question is, does Katie even like Tyler?