Chapter #8

"I'm Fexi and this is..."I said but immediately stopped when Mizzi pushed me behind her and hissed at him.

The tom backed up "Woah,woah, calm down, I'm not here to hurt anyone"

"Fexi... That name is so familiar.... We've met before... Right?" He questioned.

"Uh, not that I know of" I retorted making everyone confused.

Mizzi's muscles loosened as she knew this cat meant no harm. "Im Mizzi, but that doesn't matter, we have to go we are on a mission..."

The curious tom tilted his head when Mizzi said 'mission'

"Can I help?" He asked politely.

"Sorry, but we don't need drag along another runt, if we need you we will let you know"

Kirin hung his head low, "Well hopefully we our paths cross again, I would like you see you again Fexi."

I felt my cheeks puff up and a smile creep upon my face. "I hope so too" i whispered.

Mizzi nudged me a bit "This is no time to fall in love, it's time to leave come on"

I locked eyes with Kirin and mouthed "bye"

I felt his eyes burn into my fur as we walked away, my heart beating rapidly.

As we had approached a clearing Mizzi immidiatly layed down. I snuggled up close to her sharing any body heat we could possibly manage.

I couldnt even sleep. That Kirin was preventing it. Two things were in my mind. "I like him, dont i" and "Mizzi's right dont waste your time on him."

I couldnt choose, so i had got up and taken a walk hoping that would help.

As i snaked through the thin trees a figure had come close in sight. Another tom, this time, he looked rude and weak.

"Hello?" As soon as i heard him speak i ran as fast as i could to wake up Mizzi.

Apparently i had not been fast enough because i felt his teeth dig into my tail and his paw across my mouth. I flailed as much as i could, trying to cry but i couldnt in the stressful situation.

His piercing gold eyes staring deep into my eyes. They were very alluring and bright make my heart beat even faster

"Shhh...i need your attention" he softly spoke.

I didnt want to hear it i kicked even harder causing him to bite deeper into my tail. "Im trying to be NICE, so listen to me ." He smirked at the sleeping cat "The names Fernand," i gasped, "That cat, is lying to you"

My eyes widened at his lies "Yeah, it all lies, im actually not a bad guy you know, whatever you heard about me is probably false"

I began to relax enabling me to cry. The same sensation fled through my body as i burned his pelt and some of the ground around me with the ink.

The pressure had flung him off causing him to laugh. "Whats so funny?" I harshly spit.

"You can do so much with that power, and your using it for good?"

I paused allowing him to continue "I can help you rule over all these peasents join me and ill change your life"

At first it sounded great, but i realized this isnt what i wanted. My main objective was to kill Fernand and i didnt have the time to mess around, i needed to toughen up.

"Sorry, the offer is tempting but i rather see my gift used for killing you whether its good or not" i smirked as tears flooded towards him.

Like the coward he was he ran off. I had to follow him but right as i began Mizzi yelled out for help.