Chapter #7

I looked up and saw trees towering over Mizzi and I. The snow, would flurry off the trees and land on my nose. The sinplicity of it really lightened the mood. It was quiet and blissful. As i began to inhale Mizzi had halted.

"Okay kid, im about to show you, your potential, no harm feelings" Mizzi adjusyed her self and cleared her throat, "Listen up little runt, i know your not a cat, your just a puny fox who didnt grow right, your family must of been so embarrsed of you, adopting an enemy of thiers into the family, your brother was a runt too" Mizzi had not even began to finish when finally i snapped, i couldnt take her insults anymore.

"That's it kid, get angry!" Mizzi screamed.

I felt my eyes fill up and my vision Began to blur however my target was clear. I flung my head towards Mizzi spilling my tears on her paw and all over the ground around me, creating a shield.

Mizzi yelped in pain as the ink began to burn away at fur on her paw, it was beginning to spread so, I ran towards her, licking the ink away. She fell to the ground from the pain and sighed.

I told you, with that kind of power you'll kill Fernand in a instant" Mizzi smiled.

I felt proud of the damage i had done to such a big cat. We had taken a break so we could both calm down, right by a small pond that hadnt conpletly frozen over yet.

Mizzi and i, lapped at the water, since we had not had a drink in a while. I had glanced over to her paw, the fur was gone and it was very irritated.

" Mizzi, I'll always view you as a motherly figure.." I said, no regrets.

"Aw that so- Wait... You've told me this in the past... Or not... This is all deja vu..."

" I know what you mean.." I said shaking.

"Mizzi, i-i'm cold" i claimed.

"Sorry runt, at least your not as cold as my heart" Mizzi smirked.

We began to follow the previous paw-steps from the attack, hoping they'd lead to the king when i had accidently bumped into a huge tom. I looked up and swallowed the lump in my throat.

"The names Krin...who are you?"