Chapter #6

At this point, i had nothing to lose. I followed the mysterious cat along a long path. I didnt even know where to follow i just followed my heart on where to turn and eventually i reached an opening. Mizzi was sitting with her tail tucked under her and in front of her presented the most beautiful sight ever.

The snow had gently stuck to the ground. Mountains went out across the snowy fields. A frozen over river was in placed in between the mountains winding down into, a also frozen, lake.

The view was spectacular, it was really making me appreciate the choice i had made. The silence, ringing in my ears was abruptly interrupted by voices shouting and getting louder with ever paw-step closer.

Mizzi turned around with a frightened look on her face. "Run Fexi!"

I felt my blood run cold as i turned around to see Mizzi surrounded. I skidded and turned around. Mizzi's body started to rip and a black Mist was forming around her. She's a demon.

I closed my eyes and all i heard was screams from these cats and when i openened them, the white snow was a darker red. Blood everywhere.

I started to run again, not sure what was going to happen.

"Fexi! Wait!" Mizzi cried out in her normal form.

Tears streamed down my face. I couldnt handle all of this. My feelings were overwhealmed. I stopped and sobbed even more, black sticky substance rolling down my cheeks.

I felt Mizzi's presence but i ignored her. I didnt care if she saw me cry, in some weird way, i trusted her. "Fexi, your crying..." Mizzi retorted.

I turned around and had a sarcastic look on my face. She sucked her teeth and shook her head.

"Look, i can help you out, i know you just saw something, hideous," she paused looking down at her paws then into my eyes "but that's not ME" She approached me, "Fexi, they are out to get us..."

My expression changed from sad to scared "They?" She sighed "King Fernand....those were his guards....and he is trying to kill anyone who is gifted..." I looked at Mizzi shocked. Did he kill my brother?

I unsheathed my claws and raked them against the tree. "Fexi, if you would do the honor of coming with me," she looked me dead in the eyes "to kill the king" There was no deciding it at this point I already know what's going on. This Isnt deja vu'.

The mission is clear. Everything is in order. Now it was time to set off and find the evil Fernand