Chapter #3

I just stood there. In fear. This big brown cat just stared at me. Whoever this cat was, they looked crazy. Its pelt was a light brown and matted. Its stare was cold and unfriendly. The thing that scared me the most was its eyes. The left eye was purple with a yellow swirl in it. The pupil was a dark purple diamond and it seemed to shrink a bit when it saw me. The right eye however was light blue. There seemed to be a dark blue circular pupil, but it was covered by three long claw marks. This cat was blind on the right.

The cat then unsheathed its claws.  I ducked down and hid my face in pure fear, but I felt no pain. I did feel someone tap my head. "Hey kid," someone said, "You're in my way." I uncovered my eyes and looked up. It was the cat. It had a smooth and feminine voice, indicating it was a female. "Uh..." I didn't know what to say to this large and freakish cat. This cat just looked at me then rolled its freakish eyes. "Look kid," it said, "Can you move? I don't want to step on you." I looked up at the cat in fear, but I ended up thinking out loud. "Who the heck are you?!" I then covered my mouth because it was unexpected. 

This cat just looked at me amused. The smirk tugging at her lips showed it. I showed some bravery and got up in a battle stance. The cat looked down upon me, the smirk still tugging at her lips.

"Who am I? That's classified."
"What do you mean it's classified?"
"Kid, you don't need to know. Now get out of my way."
"I'm not moving until you tell me who you are."
"How about you tell me who you are, then maybe I'll tell you who I am."

"You don't need to know that ma'am."
"Then get out of my way."

I just stood there in a battle stance and this cat just stared at me, the smirk spreading wider across her face. I had enough of this cat. I ended up glaring at this cat, which caused the cat to have a dark aura around it. I had enough of this cat, so I lunged at her.