Chapter #4

I felt my teeth sink into her tough skin. Blood oozing out in between my teeth and trickling down my chin. She let out a fierce scream and flung me off. With great power, I hit a tree, getting the wind knocked out of me. I gasped for air as she looked down on me putting her paw on my ear, so i didn't run away. "I find it adorable that you believe that you can beat me." She stared deep into my eyes and I felt a bit dizzy. I believe that she was trying to hypnotize me. I snapped out of it and clawed her cheek. The adrenaline beating through my body only cause me to do my best.

She was getting more annoyed and i realized the black shadow that had been following her had gotten larger. In no time she had launched at me , then started biting my back and I was suspended in mid air. I kicked my legs and let out a puny whine making me feel a bit embarrassed. I felt the warm taste of blood in my mouth as I squirmed my way away from her  It was bitter, unlike the blood of mice. We both stood for a second catching out breath. I was the first to lunge at her, but she stood her ground and disappeared and I rammed into a large boulder. She cautiously approached my motionless body, since she wan't sure that I  was playing dead. Luckily, she believed I was unconscious. Her tense muscles relaxed and smirked at me in pain. I had sighed in relief that she stopped.

 I looked at her, she had done some damage but not as much as shes done to me. I began to turn around but then i felt teeth dig into the tip of my tail.. I screamed in pain and black started flooding my senses. I couldn't see anything without a black tint and I felt tears stream down my face. I got mad and kicked her in the chest. She dropped me, then I lunged at her. She fell to the ground with a boom. She screamed in pain as my tears dripped onto her shoulder. She pushes me off and I hit the ground, then everything went back to normal.

I looked up in pain and saw the cat towering over me. "Please," I begged in pain, "End my suffering...." The cat shook her head and said, "Look kid, you know you can cry ink right?" I looked at her confused, "I... What?..." She looked at me and said, "You can cry ink. That's a weapon that can be used for good or evil. You need to watch yourself. The king could want your power if he found you have it." I just lay on the ground, confused as hell.