I know your gonna hate me... READ

I am so sorry but, this story has to end sometime. I have been dragging this story, and less and less people are reading so this will be the last part.... Plz give me ideas for the next book. (squel!!)

~~~Tiff's POV~~~

  I look at Sky, I want this day to end, I want this pain to end, I want to carry on with my life. I, almost want my life to end, almost like, having this baby made my life want to end... I don't want this baby, not really... I just need to carry on, either with suicide or take care of this baby. I don't want to do either. I don't want the baby, all I need is Sky... I need to have fresh air, outside air... I want it, but I don't want to stand up. "Sky, I need to get outside... I need to... But I can't stand up." I whimper, Ty lets the doctor true the door, almost like magic the doctor has a wheel chair, and Zelda, I climb in the wheel chair, and the doctor hands me Zelda, for the first time I hold my pressious child. I wheel out of the room and down the wheel chair, I see fans, How did they find me?! I think and Youtube Papirazzi takes pictuers of me and Zelda... I hate this... I just... Need to be alone, me and Zelda only but it looks like that's not happening. Damb it, I want fresh air, without paparazzi.

Guess what? this is the last chapter, but I am making a Sequel so don't get piss off!