It's Me! With out bold and Italic :'(

Heeeey readers! I'm back! And just saying. For my game My Sims 3, I need a baby name so I if you can pot that in the comments that will be great. Thanks! Oh and btw time switch, a year later, Tiff lives with them. Kk? Sorry I just REALLY want to do this.

~~~Cupquake's POV~~~(like super ass short, one WHOLE line!)

I look at Sky, and he smiles at me. "I'll be right back." He says.

~~~Sky's POV~~~

I stand up and go over to Ty, Jason, and Jerome. "Hey, Jason, Ty, Jerome, can you help me set up something?" They nod, "Can you come to the amusement park with me and Tiff? I think it's time to do this..." I pull out a velvet box out of my pocket. "Of corse Sky! We will."

"Hey, Tiff! Wanna come to the amuzment park with me and the rest of us?" I say smiling, she shrugs. 'Good she doesn't suspect a thing.' I think. We all get in my van (white van, ha jk jk) and Jason starts driving. I see Ty and Jerome laughing and Tiff just looking out of the window. 'I need somewhere to do this... The Ferris wheel is too... Original... Gosh. Uh.. Maybe... Well maybe the Ferris Wheel. At the top. Ya...' I think. (Time switch tell they're there.)

We all climb out of the car and I text Ty to go set up the Ferris Wheel. He nods and takes Jason and Jerome away. I grab Tiff's hand, and dash over to the Bumper Cars. "Sure." She says. We get in the short line and wave at a little kid who's eyes were bigger than her hand. 'Fans everywhere, in LA. When I lived in Washington it was not like this, fans everywhere I turn!' Soon enough it seems we got onto the Bumper Cars. After about two minutes we get out and we laugh. "Want some cotton candy?" She says to me "Sure." I say. We go over to the stand and she asks for one. "Three bucks." The vender says. She gives him three one dollar bills. I get a text 'The FerrisWheel is ready.' I read, we get out cotton candy, and I lead her over to the Ferris Wheel. The line is long so we finish our cotton candy before we get on. We look off the cart we are on and I notice we are almost to the top. Just as I planned, it stops. I pull out the velvet box and rub it in my fist. I get on my one knee. I open the box. "Tiff, will you marry me?" I ask her. A tear rolls down her check. "Yes, Sky!" She squeals. I kiss her.

End Of Chapter