MY HOTEL HAS WI-FI FOR MY COMPUTER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I'm on my computer! YAY! also Iam feeling love here in Hawaii so s-m-u-t  h-e-r-e  w-e c-o-m-e-! Also if you hate reading this shit then I'll just cut off when the smut stops. NO COMPLANTS if your a perv like me, have fun reading this OwO

~~~Cupquake's POV~~~

   Once we get home we go to our room to take our shoes off. Once we do Sky pushes me to the wall and kisses me, of course I kiss him back. He starts to make-out with me. We throughs me on the bed and starts pulling off my tanktop. I put my hands in Sky's shirt and pulls it off. "I-fucking-love-you..." Sky gasps. "Me too..." I say under my breath. I rap my hands around Sky's neck and he kisses me, kissing lower and lower. He feels my legs. I love him so much... I want the wedding sooner... I think. Sky pulls my shorts lower. We stare at each-other for a second. And then I don't want to right the... You know... So if they were Sims this is what will happen. I click the bed. I click "Try For A Baby With..." And then I'll click Sky... BABY TIME IN 9 MONTHS IN THE BOOK WOOT WOOT!

   We look at eachother Sky and I lay in the bed next to each other. "Can our wedding be anytime sooner?" I ask Sky. He smiles "Only if we can reserve it earlier. I smile and we get dressed. Oh gosh... I just realized... I'm gonna have... A baby! I think and smile. I look at my stomach, the my watch. OH! I need to go record! It's Sunday! I run to my comuter and set up my microphone and start. "Hey everyone, it's Cupquake. BUT today isn't like anyother day... It's Sunday... So that means BAM facecam and a full hour of uncut Mincraft game play. So... Today I want to find my grey kitten, Artimus." I say I WILL NOT WRITE THE FULL HOUR O.O  time swap

"Oh, look at the time, ok everyone! Its time to end this episode, in this episode, much happened, we got Artimus, we found out how to get a turtle... And we found Nessie! Ok every one, until next time, this is Cupquake, I'll see you later! Bye!" I end my recording software and turn off my mic and FaceCam. I drag the fills into the editing softeware and added the opening and closing. I start to publish the video. I search the comments of my Sims 3 and see that someone asked for the sceduale of Sims. I reply the comment with the answer and then a bunch of people start getting excited because I replied to one person, like always. "Tiff, Comic-Con tickets are coming out at 12, we have to go on the website and wait, try for tickets for me, you, Mitch, Jason, Jerome, and Ty, ok?" I nod and we all wait on our computers until 12 hits. We all try for the 6 tickets until someone yells ''GOT THEM!" Jerome says "Are you sure, Biggums?" Sky nods, we look at Sky's computer and we see, ' Thank You for your time! Get the tickets at Comic-Con, your tickets are good for all four days, have fun! ' We high five Sky and take a screenshot. I take a vlog with everyone saying that we are going to be at Comic-Con, even though it is in 10 months. Once we finish is whisper in Sky's ear "We are going to have to get a free child pass once we are there." Sky smiles and nods. He kisses me on the cheek and walks away. I edit up the video and post it, named 'Update on Comic-Con PoC ep 149' its all about that we are going to Comic-Con and showing who is going. Should I tell everyone I am pregnat now, or in 2-3 months? When I have my belly? I think and say in my mind that I'll do a vlog and show my belly then.