Dudes sorry for being away :P I am back

Yes I had writers block and. . . I just want Cupquake to have her baby already so you know what is happeing, that t-r-i-p-p-y time warp to 6 months later, cuz I think I was 2 months in with that. Ok, I HAVE to be on CupyQuakey's opv so ya

~~~Cupquake's POV~~~

  I look at my stomach, soon, very soon, I will be a mother, this is my 9th month. Yay, I guess. I should put out a video, it is Sunday... I think and go to my recording "cave" in my overly sized "closet" people call it, because of the doors. I turn on the lamp and close the doors. It is 3 in the morning, I have my phone at hand, if it does happen. I log onto my Minecraft and start the recording, I make sure my micrphone is pluged in properly, and plug in my camrea, for the face cam. I start "Hey everyone, it's Cupquake, and welc-" I start and nearly scream, but I don't I call 911 and explain, "My baby is coming." I tell them my adress and wait for this hell to end. I stop the recording and shake Sky until he woke up. I say, trying to whisper that the baby is coming. He asks "Did you call a doctor?" I nod. The ambalance arives and we run outside. Sky climbs in the back with me, I gasp foir air, and a sweat drop rolls down my forehead. Time warp, because I do NOT want to write this part, if your mad, YOU TRY! 

   THe doctors leave the room. It's finally over. I look at the clock, 6:00 AM, it's been 3 hours! Sky lets goes of my hand. My mom is home bye update right now sorry