Blah... Who KnOwS?!

Before I start this, umm I am gonna cus more now that I am FINALLY home! So ya cus time.

~~~Cupquake's POV~~~

    I say hi to Ty, Jerome, and Quentin. "Here, let me show you where you are staying tonight. . ." Sky says and leads me upstairs he opens a door, that leads to a room, with a bed and a closet.

   "Thanks, Sky" I say.

   "The pizza's gonna be here soon, unless you don't want any food." Sky says, blushes and kisses me on the cheek before he runs out of the room. "Uh.. Ok..?" I say confused a bit. I walk downstairs. Remember Cuquake, tomorrow Chole will be back, I just need to somehow get back... OH GOSH! I need Mnecraft Oasis to come out... Oh god... I don't have my recording studio! AHH I NEED TO MAKE IT! I think and sighs... DING DONG goes the doorbell and I walk downstairs.

~~~Jason's POV~~~(Short)

  "Prizza!" I yell and grab a piece.  Then everyone else, like a normal person though. I see Tiffy come downstairs, Why did Sky even let her stay here? She has been in ONE of his videos, WOW one millon subs! EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE AT THE MOMENT HAS ONE MILLION SUBS! If some of them don't, then don't waste your time commenting that, gog. I feel awkward because Tiff is here, but we couldn't leave her! Her fans and perves would eat her up! But tommorrow we should bring her back to the park...

~~~Bodil's POV~~~(Also Short because he leaves and this isn't about him, now is it?!)

I finish my pizza and see Cupquake walking upstairs, She must be going to sleep. I think and say "I should be going."

"But fiosh..." Sky whins and I walk out of the door and wave to everyone. I look at my wristwatch, 12:00 AM it reads.

~~~Sky's POV~~~

I go up to Tiff's room, "Hey, Tiff." I knock.

"Ya, Sky?" She replies. Then I wait a few seconds and say "Do you need to record a video? I have a computer but I don't have anything going on today, anymore..."

"Ya... But I don't know how to get mods... I need them for my Minecraft Oasis." She says and I ask to come in "Ya." she replies.

"I bet your fans made a modpack, I know an easy way to do that." I say and she stands up, she was looking at comments on her latest video I guesses. Tiff smiles and nods. I show her my recording room and I sit down. "So first you download a Minecraft Laucher called the Technic Launcher, then you press "Get More ModPacks"." I show her, "Then you look up the name of your series." I stand up and let her sit down she looks up 'Minecraft Oasis'. 150 modpacks pop up and she searches for the best one and downloads it.