Ok, now this is shipping time, Otay?!

~~~Sky's POV~~~

   I think sitting on my bed Do I really love Tiff? Do I... I don't know... SKY MAKE UP YOUR MIND... I did just break up with Dawn in June... AH! I nearly flip the table when I hear the door bell. I go downstairs and answer the door. "Oh, hi... Uh... Wait who are you?" I ask. I examin the female at the door "My name is Chole, I got a text from Tiffany that she was here." Chole says. Tiff walks down the staircase, "Oh hi Chole!" Tiff says. "I'll be right back, I need to get my purse, and just make sure my video uploads, it's almost done." I invite Chole in, and say that I'll go make sure that Tiff was good with her video.

   "Tiff, uh, is your video publishing still?" I ask and look at the screen 90% complete. "Tiff, I know we just meet... But.. I think I might just... Love you..." I say as quietly as I can, still making sure she could hear me.

   "I thought you'd neveer say it!" she squeels quietly and kisses me on the lips. I just then realize how small she is compaired to me. I hug her and ask her to meet me at the park after her videos for the day was complete. I hand her a slip of paper with my phone number on it.

~~~Cuquake's POV~~~

  I tell Sky that I'll call him once my videos are publishing. I walk down the steps and wave goodbye to Sky. He waves back. We step into Chole's car and she says "My house is literally one block away, you know."

"I know, but I ike Sky... And if you don't remember, I don't have a car...!" I say, "Plus I lost the spare key. . ." I add.

In the morning~

I wake up and look at my list, today I do my Sims 3 video. I go to my computer and microphone and start to do my Sims, "Henry, what are you doing?" I say to the screen. I also say things like "Oh, Luna is going to go scubba diving in... Uh... Where is it... Oh! There! The Mermaid Grodo!" Once I record for an hour or two, I rap up my video and edit it. That took around thirty minutes. Once I click the publish button, I call Sky. I barrow Chole's car and drive to the park. I see him pull up and he walks out to me. He hugs me before I could hug him. No one seemed to be at the park...

~~~Sky's POV~~~

  "Hi Tiff," I start "do you maybe want to go out tonight?" Her eys light up and she nods. "I love you, Tiff" I say to her and kiss her.

THAT NIGHT~

  "Where do you want to go to?" Tiff asks me. I look at her and smile, "Do you like sushi?" I ask.

   "I've never tried it..." She says. I nod and say "Now you can." we get into my car and drive to a fancy sushi bar. We order a table for two and eat. Blah Blah Blah stuff happens, magical time switch to when they order (Well  after)... Tiff smiles at me and I smile back, sushi is made fast so our food came out fast. "Spicy tuna, dragon, catipillar, california and spider" the waitor says while placing our food on the table. Some random kid yells "OMG it's SkyDoesMinecraft and iHasCupquake!" suddenly a giant group of kids run up to us. Must be fans...  think sarcasicly, we sign some autographs, and take a couple of pictures. We go back to our some what peaceful time of talking and eating, I guess Tiff likes it. That good I think thinking of Jerome and how he always says that.

End Of Chapter