I'm sorry for so many time warps but 2 months later

TWO MONTHS LATER (also I hate writing weddings so poof)

~~~Sky's POV~~~

  I look at Tiff, her stomach is getting bigger, everyone figured out that a baby is coming sooner than later, just 6 months, 7 months to Comic-Con. "Sky, can you record a vlog for me? I want to show my subs that a baby will come. I think it's tme." She says, I nod and go get a tri-pod. I guess I should tell my army, too. Maybe we can ost it on both of our channels. I think and ask Tiff "Should I post this on my channel too?" she nods and smiles. I click the record button and she begins "Hey everyone, its Cupquake, and I have a very very special vlog, as you see, it is trough! I am pregnate! I will NOT end my channel, but if you here a screaming baby in 6 months, than that is why, this is also going on Sky's channel, my husband, and I just wanted to verify because I know how many people are thinking it, because of the background noise of Ty, and Jerome yelling it. So thats all I want to say, but I ill add a video to this, like Sims, or a Quake And Bake but. Thats all I got to say bye!" I stop the video and plug it into the computer. "Do you want baked treats? Because I am wondering if I shoud." Jerome was walking down the hall and wraps his arm around Sky's neck, "Of corse he does." he chuckles. "Ok Jerome, I'll make cookies." I say and he smiles. I grab the smaller tripod and camrea. 

Sorry short chapter, like super short, thanks bye!