Chapter 6

•Tails•

Tails landed next to Sonic, stumbling to his knees. "Ah shit, shit, shit! He's going to kill me!" Tails struggled to get the handcuffs off of Sonic's hands, but easily managed to get rid of the chain. It had been choking Sonic for a few hours now. "If I had been any later he would've died."

Tails thought back to an hour ago. Knuckles had came in his office, where he had been chained to his desk. Knuckles had unlocked Tails' chains. "Your Boss isn't as strong as you think he is." Knuckles snapped his fingers and a man threw Amy onto the floor. "You tell him we have her. And if he doesn't show up in 6 hours she's dead." Then he sent Tails off, as soon as he was outside he flew as fast as he could out.

"Sonic, you have to wake up!" Tails shouted at him. "They'll kill Amy, Sonic!" Sonic eyelids shuttered, but his body remained unmoving. "Come on, Boss! Amy will die unless you get up!" Again, Sonic's eyelids shuddered.

"D-D...ie?" Sonic mumbled weakly. Tails stared at Sonic in amazement. "Sonic, come on, you have to get up!" Tails shouted at him, grabbing his arm. Tails looked back at the handcuffs and frantically looked around. His eyes came across a big rock. He flew over to it and dropped it on the chain, causing it to shatter. Sonic curled up in a ball.

"Sonic? What are you doing?" Tails said, trying to help him up. "Don't want her to die... Can't die..." Sonic mumbled, crumbling into a tighter ball. "Sonic, she needs you to go save her! If you don't get up, in exactly 6- no, more like 5 hours now- she will get shot!" Tails waited for a reaction. "It'll be all your fault she's dead!" He yelled.

"No..."

"Then get up, what's holding you back?" Tails asked him. Sonic remained silent, and stopped moving. "Sonic?"

"I can't save her... I'm not strong enough..."

Tails growled and shook Sonic by the shoulders. "Think about this, Sonic! If they kill her, she would have left you! You'll never get to hold her, touch her, kiss her. You have to go save her!"

Sonic began to stand up, but his legs were wobbly. "Make me mad, I can't save her any other way." Sonic demanded of Tails. "You won't kill me, right?" Tails asked him. Sonic shook his head.

"Uhm... I think Amy's a clutz and holds you back from your full potential. She's actually kinda lazy and I think you'd be better off without her."

Tails looked over at Sonic, he wasn't exactly furious, but he was mad. "Uhm... When Knuckles kidnapped me he said you were weak and would be proud to put a gun to Amy's head."

Sonic threw Tails against the wall, his red beady eyes burning a hole through Tails own eyes. "Where'd they take her?" He growled, his voice almost demonic. "B-Back to the house..." Tails choked out. Within a blink, Sonic was gone.

•Sonic•

Surges of rage pulsed through Sonic's now murderous mind. His one intent was to find Amy and kill anyone who came between them. A grin spread across his face, an excited, yet concerned look.

His mind at the moment could only understand two things. He wanted Amy, and Knuckles took what he wanted. "I want, I want, I want!" Sonic flew faster until he was at Knuckles' door.

He blasted through the door, immediately men were holding guns at him. "Tell me where Amy is!" Sonic yelled, clutching his fists. "And where can I find Knuckles?!"

A few men laughed and formed a circle around Sonic. An opening appeared in the circle and a large reptile, some type of lizard came forth.

"Our boss-sss, you won't find here. He's-sss safely away from the fight. Don't want the news-sss getting out, right, SSS-Sonic?" The lizard laughed. "We know all about your pas-ssst life. And Boss-sss will be getting an ex-xxxtra award for turning in the Sonic The Hedgehog."

Sonic growled angrily. "I don't care about him anymore! All I want is Amy. Give her to me!" The lizard laughed at him. "Look at him, guys! He sounds like a little ki-"

Before the lizard could finish the sentence, Sonic sent a deathly blow to the lizard head. In one moment, the lizard fell.

"Im only going to ask this one more time. Where's Amy?"

"Sonic!"

Sonic turned his head to see Amy on the staircase. A familiar rhino held her hands and put a gag around her. Amy still screamed and frantically fought to escape. "Shut it!" The rhino raised his hand and slapped Amy across the face, causing Sonic's fur to stand on end.

"How dare you-" Sonic was interrupted when a bullet whizzed past his face. He turned back to the crowd of men angrily. "They won't live."

Sonic smiled and ran towards the men, snapping necks, dodging bullets and punches, and then punching and killing men in all under a minute.

But then, a gunshot was fired upstairs, everything was quiet for a second. Sonic growled and turned around to his next victim, snapping his neck in two. Immediately, it was a war zone again.

Sonic's body screamed to go running to the room, to rescue Amy. "If she's even alive." A hint of fear flashed through his body, causing him to drop the fights. He shoved past every man in his way and raced up the stairs. Their pounding feet came racing after him. Sonic turned around on the stairs and smiled evilly. He spin-dashed down the stairs, killing almost all the men, the others which were alive ran away in fear. "Now to go get my Amy!"

Sonic, now free from the fights, ran to the room he heard the gunshot. "Amy!" Sonic knocked the door down. Instead of the indescribable feeling of pleasure when he saw fear or inflicted pain, it was as if the world completely froze.

•Amy•

As soon as Sonic busted the door down, another bullet went through Amy's leg. She screamed in pain, her own blood seemed to be filling the room. Her eyes grew blurry as she fell to the floor, splashing in her own blood. Amy fought to keep her eyes open, everything seemed to be moving in slow, blurry motions. She could only hear static noises.

Sonic's red eyes disappeared, his eyes going white and his fur the darkest navy blue Amy had seen. She blinked her eyes and then Sonic was mindlessly beating the man who had shot her. Long after Amy knew he was dead, Sonic was still beating him.

"S-Sonic..." Amy whispered quietly. Sonic turned around, his face splattered in blood. She felt Sonic lift her up in his arms, holding her close to his chest.

Blood.

The stench of blood filled Amy's nose as she left the room. She hated the smell. She dug her face into Sonic's body, trying to escape the reality of everything that's been happening.

Sonic felt like safety. The safety a child gets when it's fallen down and its parents carry it away.

Safety.

That's the one thing Amy would never have again.

______________________
Hey! How was this one? It was a TOTAL pain writing it tbh. I'm terrible writing action pieces, I feel like all I'm doing is basically saying-

Sonic went- BOOM and POW!
Amy screamed and cried!
DRAMA!
PLOT DEVELOPMENT!
KILL ME NOW!

But hey! I promised slightly morbid, right?

If you've got any songs that this chapter reminds you of- comment it! (If you wanted to, it would be greatly appreciated).

Buh-Bye!