Chapter 11

•Sonic•

Sonic's world slowly regained shape, color, and structure. His eyes slowly opened, but he soon realized his body was strapped in tightly to a hospital bed. He tried to wiggle himself out, but couldn't.

"Don't hurt yourself already!" Sonic heard a voice yell at him. "We just stitched up all your cuts! We still have to put a cast on that leg of yours." Sonic groaned and pulled against his straps. "Someone hold this b****** down!" The voice called, sounding more annoyed than urgent.

Sonic only felt one pair of hands slam down on his wrists. "Shut up and let them help you!" A rough sound echoed through his ears.

Sonic froze. "Shadow?" He asked and tried to sit up. "Shut it!" Sonic closed his eyes as the world around him spun. Loud noises drilled through his ears, and then they all suddenly stopped.

"Let me go!" Sonic shouted and started to toss around again. "Calm down, Sonic! You must be completely insane!"

"You're damn right! Give me Amy!" Sonic growled and continued to pull on his restraints. "You'll get out sooner if you just cooperate! You want Any to live right?" That caught Sonic's attention.

Sonic remained still as they completed the modeling of the cast and gave him one. "This cast will make your leg better, when you turn into... that thing... your leg should be healed."

(Idk how that works but...meh)

The doctor walked over to a cabinet and gave Sonic a shot, he began to feel a little sleepy. "Now don't you go to sleep! That's just to keep you from going ape-shit." The doctor handed some more needles and syringes to the other guards.

After that, Sonic's bed was pushed up and he was placed into a wheelchair. Sonic looked at the person pushing the wheelchair, Shadow.

"Why? Why are you here?" He asked, mainly out of curiosity. "Eggman said this is my last chance, plus I have someone I have to protect as well." Shadow growled at Sonic.

Sonic was pushed into a dark, dank, smelly room. The only thing in the room was a tv and a table, which the tv was on.

The tv turned on and it showed Amy alone in a room with a wooden bed. Sonic was worried, but happy at the same time to see her.

Eggman came into view. "Hello, Sonic. I bet you're glad to see your little Rose." He smiled, chuckling after. "Well, she's got about two days to live, I injected her with a slow killing poison. If you turn yourself and Knuckles into Möbius Prison, we'll give her the antidote."

The tv turned off, the video was over. Sonic was shocked, and didn't know how to react to this. "They... poisoned her?" He thought, it seemed impossible to believe. "No... She can't be..." Sonic grew tense. "No! I refuse to believe she's been... been..." Sonic shut his eyes, hoping the world around him would shatter. "Amy... My sweet precious Amy..."

"Sonic, you are a murderer and a thief. What life could you give her? You would be constantly on the run, forever having to look over your shoulder. And what of a child? If she got pregnant... What would you do?"

Sonic looked up at Shadow. He wanted punch Shadow, but when he saw his eyes...

Shadows eyes were full of hurt, regret, and pain. "Eggman's plan is the best plan we have to keep everyone safe-"

"You're just doing this for freedom! I've always done this for her! She-"

Shadow punched Sonic across the face, stopping his rant. "Freedom is to me as Amy is to you. I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry Eggman hurt her, but I need to get out of that place." Shadow explained to him.

Sonic had a few tears going down his right cheek. "I knew better than to trust you... Damn it, Amy always forgave too easily."

(Referring to book one: Amy forgave Shadow for basically trying to kill her/ruin her entire life)

Shadow remained silent to Sonic's response. After a moment, two other guards walked in and started to take Sonic out of the room.

The men put Sonic in a van, strapping him up as tight as they could. "We're taking him to the location now, Sir." The driver said into a walkie-talkie. Sonic didn't know how long the drive had been. An hour, five minutes, everything was blurry.

And there was only one person who could take it all away. To make him not feel this bad anymore, to get rid of all these emotions...

They rolled Sonic out to a field, then slowly unlatched his restraints. Sonic felt his mobility coming back. He rolled his ankles and wrists and stood up.

Sonic was frowning, his eyes still red from crying. "The only way to save her is if you turn yourself and Knuckles into the prison. If you try to escape, she'll die in two days. Do you understand?" Shadow asked him. Sonic nodded, too sad to argue. Shadow leaned into Sonic, "I'm sorry, I really am, but I want my freedom too."

Sonic remained silent and turned around. He ran off, and as he ran, he got angrier and angrier, eventually he turned dark and flew off into the sky. His emotions of sadness and worry disappeared, even his anger seemed to become non-existent.

It was bliss in chaos.

______________________

Hey! Hoo!

How was the chapter? Told ya I'd get it up in two or less days! Expect the next chapter after Saturday! The next chapter is gonna be a real doozy!

ANYWAYS-

How was your day? Make any friends? If it was your b-day, happy b-day! If not... Here's some cake for being amazing- 🎂

ALSO-

Plz, plz, plz, be on the lookout for my SonAmy Halloween Special. I usually don't do holiday oneshots, but I really love Halloween and I just felt like I should do something. If you guys really like it, I'll try to do more holiday oneshots.

FINALLY-

Don't forget to leave a song in the comments and ABOVE ALL ELSE-

.
.
.

Remember you're important and-

.
.
.

Te amo.

Adios!