Chapter 10

•Sonic•

"No!" Sonic screamed, "no! Come back! Bring her back!" He cried, he started breathing deeply, trying to get air in between sobs. "I need her! She needs me!" Sonic shakily tried to stand up, desperately he tried. His broken leg cracked and pain ran through his entire body. Still, he tried to walk. "He took her, he took her!" Sonic's anger was coming back.

Someone with a high rank began shouting orders. "Grab him! Grab him before he gets away!" A few men grabbed his arms, but Sonic shoved them off, even injured Sonic proved difficulty. "Get a tranquilizer, sedatives! Go!" Sonic tried his hardest to push past the crowd of men, but when he felt a needle jab into his arm, he felt weaker then he's ever felt.

His vision began to blur, he couldn't move his legs at all, then he fell to the muddy ground. "Amy..." He reached out his arms, barely moving himself an inch. His body became numb, now he couldn't move even a muscle. Voices yelled back and forth, they kept getting further and further away.

"Pick him up and throw him in the back!"

"What if he wakes up?"

"Then give him another tranq! If he wakes up and regains mobility before its time, we're all dead."

...

...

...

"Amy," Sonic said, his voice full of  lust and longing. "Sonic... I-I can't... I'm not..."

Sonic frowned, he was looking forward to this, this was supposed to be their night. "Amy, are you scared? I wouldn't hurt you, I promise- and if I did I'd stop and-"

"I'm sorry, Sonic, I-"

Sonic placed his bare hands on Amy's shoulder, causing a slight shudder. "Look in my eyes." The room was dark, but somehow Sonic knew exactly where Amy's eyes were. She looked him in the eyes, uncertainty and fear raced through them. "I won't let anything bad happen to you. I promise I'll keep you safe, even if I'd die trying. If you really don't...feel the need to do this-"

"No! It's not that... I want this, I really want this, but I'm so scared."

"Focus on me, Amy. I won't hurt you." Sonic's eyes were begging for this. He wanted Amy, he loved Amy too much, she made him feel more than he ever had. Amy studied his eyes, trust, love, compassion, longing, so much was there. "A-Alright," Amy said, hugging Sonic and letting him gradually wrap his own arms around her.

That night, Amy became Sonic's existence. He couldn't exist without her, he needed her, but he didn't want to admit it. He'd never depended on someone before.

The scenery switched and passed by, Sonic didn't now where he was, but he was scared. He didn't now why, or from what, but he was terrified. "Where's Amy?" He suddenly thought, hoping to see her amongst the confusion and fear. Then, he started running, he ran and ran, until he hit something and fell to the cold ground.

He opened his eyes, he was in a cell. But not any cell. His cell. Shivers went up his back, terror, absolute terror shot through him. "No! I don't belong here! Where's Amy?!" A few annoyed moans from neighboring cells echoed throughout the prison.

"Here he goes again, talking about his 'girlfriend.'"

"Crazy lunatic, can't even decipher reality from a stupid dream."

Sonic shook the bars in his cell, screaming for Amy. "Give me Amy! Give her to me!" The bars rattled, Sonic had the look of someone truly insane. "She's not real." Said a deep rough voice. "STOP IT! She's real! Give me Amy! Amy! Amy!" He cried out. "It's impossible! I couldn't... I couldn't have made something- someone up like that! I felt her, loved her, kissed her! I couldn't have... Imagined that."

That's when Sonic realized.

If this was real, if he really had imagined Amy.

His existence was gone.

So wouldn't that mean he nonexistent?

Dead.

•Amy•

Amy wrapped her arms around her legs. She was so tired, and she just wanted Sonic to take her home. The cold dark cellar Eggman and Knuckles had thrown her in was unbearable. The ground was wet, the bed was wood, and she was starting to get hungry. However, Amy didn't regret her decision. She'd do anything for Sonic. He had told her he'd die for her, she'd do the same for him, no hesitation.

She loved him more than she could ever show.

"At least Sonic is alive, right?" Amy told herself. She looked around the cold room one last time. She climbed into the wooden bed, she threw a small blanket over herself. It barely covered all of her body. "It's so damn cold... How do they expect me to sleep?"

Amy tried to imagine Sonic beside her, protectively wrapping his arms and legs around her. Pulling her into an embrace, so he could feel her and know she's there. Amy longed to feel him too. She wanted to hug him, kiss him, talk to him, feel his breathing.

Anything.

Tears rolled down her cheek. She couldn't help a small laugh. "If Sonic saw me crying... I wonder what he'd say? Probably something like- 'hey, why are you crying? Who hurt you? Do you need me to hurt them back?' Or maybe he'd try to be funny and sweet? 'Why's the most gorgeous woman letting tears ruin her smile?'" Amy tried to wipe the tears away, but they just kept coming. No matter how many times she wiped them, tears always came back. "We didn't deserve this..." Amy thought, curling into a ball and crying as loudly as possible.

"Wherever you are Sonic...

I love you."

______________________
Hey guys...

So sad chapter, right?

I hope you guys and gals loved reading this chapter! I know I loved this one! It's gotta be in the top 5 favorite chapters I've written.

I hope you guys don't forget to comment a song you think represents this chapter!

Oh! And one more thing! I'd like to give a special little shoutout to turnip456 for being such an amazing person! We've been writing a book together, it's on her account. It's called SonAmy: 5 Days.

Plz give it a look! And show her some love for being downright fabulous and hilarious to talk to!