Chapter 5-(Extra Long)

STILL ADULT CONTENT

•Amy•

"Sonic..." Amy said between a kiss. "Mmm?" Sonic moaned, still enjoying the passionate kiss. "I love you." Amy said, kissing him again. Sonic deepened the kiss, causing Amy to tumble backwards onto their bed.

"I can't get enough of him." Amy thought, kissing him deeper, harder. Their bodies were so close, it was as if they wanted to share the same body. "Sonic, I love you so much." Sonic couldn't say anything, his mouth was far too busy kissing Amy. His hands moved down to her hips, taking in all of her.

Their night went on like that for hours, kissing and tossing and turning each other around. It was amazing for them both. "Ames, you have no idea what you mean to me..." Sonic told her. Amy knew very well what she meant to Sonic, and what she did to him. It made her feel powerful, but she would never use her power to hurt him. To Sonic, she was his everything, Moon, sky, Sun, clouds, he'd do anything for her.

Anything.

Amy and Sonic were both lying on their bed, breathless. Sonic was stroking her quills, delicately, gently. "Sonic's my everything, too." Amy decided and kissed his ear. Sonic let out a deep purr from his throat. Usually he'd be embarrassed by this, but he couldn't seem to care less.

"You make my head spin, Ames." Sonic smiled at her. Amy smiled back at him, "you make my soul do backflips." He laughed at her. "What's that even mean?" He asked, still laughing.

"I means I love you more than you'll ever know."

•Tails•

Tails growled when he realized what had happened

Tails growled when he realized what had happened. "They left to have fun all by themselves, some friends they are!" Tails picked up a glass of champagne and drank it, sip by sip. "Idiots..."

Tails placed his drink down and was about to leave himself, "who needs those two anyways? They are just-" Tails hadn't been paying attention, and was now on the ground. "Hey! Who bumped into-"

"Oh my! I'm so sorry!" Tails turned around to see a green Seedrain, her dress decorated in lovely floral patterns. "Oh, it's nothing, accidents happen." Tails bowed at her. He always did have a soft spot for the ladies. "Do you happen to know where the host went? I would really like to thank them for inviting me." The seedrain asked Tails. "Uh... Sorry, can't say I know."

"Well, thank you anyways, my name's Cosmo, by the way." She offered her hand to shake. "Name's Tails, Tails the fox." He smiled at shook her hand. "You're Tails? By chance are you friends with an Emi Rosette?" Cosmo asked him. "Yes, I live with her and her boyfriend. How do you know her?" Tails asked her friendly. "I'm her coworker, she talks an awful lot about you and Nikki."