Chapter Fourteen

Thanks for reading this far,  little more Adrian and if you have any suggestions or any favourite characters please tell me about it. It's only a short chapter today but that's because I'm suffering from the old Writer's block. Enjoy!

--------------------

Chapter Fourteen:

*****Adrian's POV*****

"Oh Andy you're so funny" the woman slurred leaning closer as I gave her a small but fake smile

"It's Adrian but with someone as pretty as you I don't even care" I smiled and she laughed, well she technically cackled, smiling at me stupidly,

Out of all the stupid drunken women I could have tried to pull in this part of town it had to be this one didn't it? After mentally rolling my eyes at the sorry state of the women I ran my eyes up and down her. Her breath stunk of alcohol and her hair was strewn everywhere tied up in a very, very messy bun. Thick layers of make up covered her face and a tan that could only be produced from hours with a few cans of fake tan.

Lucky for me though she was pretty easy prey.

"You know, what's a smart girl like you doing in a place like this" I said in my most flirtatious tone and she chuckled

"Oh well we could always get out of here" oh that was definitely music to my ears, I threw a few notes onto the bat and we started walking out of the bar and into the cold streets

Ethan and I had been staying in a hotel in the centre of the city for almost two weeks now and even though we'd feasted in hospitals and cemetery's where Ethan absorbed all the grief we could find. My tastes were a little stronger than my dear cousins and frankly I needed to absorb some good drunken lust right now. That was just to sate my hunger before I finally get a hold of my girl, Raven.

We walked for a couple of minutes until we reached the hotel and I took her in. I gave a quick nod to the old man who I had come to learn was the owner of the hotel and he gave me a subtle wink. What a perverted old man.

"So what are you doing here then" the woman asked trailing one of her hands down my chest as we walked down the corridor

"Oh family reunion" I lied ironically and smiled to myself as I got in the elevators,

I felt the excitement and lust rolling off the woman in small pitiful waves. Her emotions weren't exactly as appetising as I had hoped but they would sate me for now especially since I had a much more "interesting" feeding method than my cousins.

The elevator doors opened on the designated floor and I guided her to my room. I remembered I had stayed in many hotels such as this when I was feeding or looking in on my cousins and brothers...

Honestly I have to stop thinking about my cousin before I go mad, oh wait already am.

"So what are you thinking of doing then, while you're here" she asked

"Oh what I normally do, shake up the family, drink till I spew and make love to beautiful women" with that she giggled and clung firmly onto my arm, I sighed and fumbled with the lock as I politely asked her "so what are you doing round these parts then?"

"Oh you know, same old same old" she sighed "trying to get a job, trying to get the right pace to settle down, trying to find the right guy"

I nodded my head and sighed with relief as I finally got the door open. Her smile dropped as she looked at the state Cousin Ethan and I had left the hotel room in. There was litter and newspapers everywhere along with uncollected plates of microwave meals and leaflets but the housekeeping here was rubbish so it hadn't be cleaned up.

"So this is um..." she began but I just walked in and shut the door cutting her off.

"Yeah, it's a state" I turned my head and saw my cousin Ethan coming out of the en suite shower room, his hair was dipping wet from a recent shower and there was a look of disgust and despair on his pale face

"Oh this is my Cousin Ethan and Ethan this is my lady friend" I grumbled, I had asked him for tonight to stake out the house and here he was being a complete annoyance as usual.

"It's nice to meet you" she snapped also a little irritated at his presence,

"Hey Adrian can I talk with you, just like five minutes" he said and I looked from him to the girl with a deep sigh, at least if I had him alone I could beat the crap out of him and she wouldn't call the police on me.

I gave her a reassuring smile and grabbed my cousins arm, dragging him with me and into the bathroom. He shut the door locking it behind him and I looked over at the foggy mirror.

"This better be good," I groaned and started fixing my hair in the mirror, I was a little vain when it came to my hair and when the prospect of strong emotions were around "now what is so important that you're going to have to bring me in here"

"I found something out about Raven" he whispered and immediately I was intrigued, I turned towards him and motioned for him to continue "well you see I was walking home and Dorian, he saw me, look we can't stay here long, he's going to be real suspicious"

I sighed slamming my fist against the wall "what a piece of ****, why did you let yourself get seen you idiot, we're just going to have to bring everything forward aren't we"

"Sir" he said almost sarcastically, a flicker of anger bubbled up inside of me and I growled before striking him across the face with the back of my hand

He reeled backwards and groaned in pain, I hadn't hit him as hard as I had hoped but it did leave a lasting red mark on the right side of his face. He glared at me but this only angered me more and I grabbed him by the hair bringing his face up to my own.

"You are getting back to that house, you are not sleeping and you are making sure they don't pull anything" I growled and let go of him as he fell to the floor

"What are you doing then?" he asked his voice pleasantly meek

"Do you know the point at which fear is at it's strongest?" I smiled at him and he reeled back walking out of the bathroom and out of the hotel room together,

Not even a goodbye then the cheeky sod.

With another deep breath I sorted out my hair and opened the door. There was no sign of my cousin and I saw that the woman was sitting on the bed sighing and checking her watch. She was so pathetic I was only like five minutes. I'm glad that I was going to deal with her.

"Oh hey" she said and perked up immediately, she then gave me what I guessed was a seductive smile and patter the side of the bed.

I came and sat down next to her putting on a very fake smile.

"So what do you want to do then" she whispered running a hand down my chest and reaching for the hem of my shirt

With a sigh I stayed her hand and positioned us so I was straddling her hips and had one hand holding her two hands above her head. She gave me another seductive smile and I shook my head in disgust.

"Please understand it when I say I do this with a heavy heart, nah I won't lie this will be very enjoyable for me, maybe not for you" her smile dropped and I placed a hand on her throat "actually I hope you don't enjoy it that will make your fear all the more enjoyable to absorb and I need a good meal..."