Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:

-----Raven's POV-----

There was a warm tingly feeling when I woke up that morning. I snuggled in closer to Dorian then looked up expecting to see a sleeping black haired teen but I was instead met with the blonde haired psycho. I scrambled as fast as I could away from him and toppled out of bed, onto the floor.

He turned in his sleep then looked over at me with a broad smile.

"Morning" he sighed and stretched revealing an array of deep scars and stitches that covered his upper body

"Why am I in your bed" I asked freaked out to say the least

"What's the issue you sleep with little bro all the time" he sighed and got out of bed

"We've been doing that since we like eleven so it isn't really that weird" I sighed

He stripped out of his pyjamas and I felt my face heat up with embarrassment. I turned my head to avoid the sight and a low chuckle erupted from Cliff.

"Don't worry about it, I'm not shy" he said with an evil glint in his voice

Keeping one hand over my eyes I made a bee line for the door only to be stopped by someone pushing me back onto the bed. I opened my eyes to thankfully seeing him in trousers. Cliff knelt down next to me then leant forward to kiss me again. I prepared myself for the pain that was obviously going to come but then it didn't.

"Don't you remember what our parents said about sexual harassment Cousin Cliff" an unfamiliar voice demanded from the psycho

"Ah if it isn't good old cousin Harold, how about a hug" Cliff taunted

Harold chuckled then launched him into a wall. The wall cracked and Cliff fell unconscious to the floor. I was shocked to see how easy it was for him to throw the large teenager at a wall and break it plus he wasn't even breaking a sweat.

"Well look at this" he said turning to me "I never to have thought it would be true, I read about it in the paper but for a victim to be alive it's a miracle"

"I was a good friend of Dorian's before I knew about all this" I said

The guy I think was called Harold looked at me and scanned me with a furrowed eyebrow. He seemed to be thinking hard about something when Cliff began to stir again, Harold groaned loudly then slammed a foot down onto his head making an unhealthy cracking sound and sending him unconscious again.

"WAS THAT NECESSARY" I screamed at Harold

"Yes" he said bluntly "he'll be fine, there was anger behind my kick so he's healing nicely from all the negative emotions"

"Angry? I'll show you angry you idiot" I yelled an went for the nearest thing I found

I launched the cushion at him only to have it miss him and hit the door. Damn my hand-eye co-ordination. I was definitely more brain then muscle but unfortunately this guy was all muscle plus a bit more.

He reached forward and grabbed me by the throat. His grip was extremely tight and from just seeing what he could do to Cliff only meant he could literally snap my neck if I crossed the line. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply then I felt the anger being supressed and he released me

"Thanks for that, I was getting kind of hungry" he chuckled loudly "you are very sensitive and that anger was quite intense but I'm sure they've told you that before"

"Yeah" I sighed and then asked "so do you feed off negative emotions like Cliff?"

"No of course not, I just feed of anger" he said "out of all the family still alive I am the eighth oldest but most of us are fifteen so it doesn't really matter who's born before the other's, but some people like this moron kissing the carpet always flaunt their age even though we have like nineteen days in between our birthday's"