Chapter six

KARA'S POV

when I wake up I knotice that Cody is still asleep, I can't believe that its already been seven month's since I found my mate Cody although it feels like I've known him my whole life, he has been very supportive of me and the baby. he is convinced that it will be a boy but I really want a girl, Danny agrees with me he says he always wanted a little sister so he could protect her. I've really come to think of Danny as my own son he's really a great kid, plus when he first called me mommy my heart melted and I told him I will always be his mommy. We just had his third birthday and he insisted on making the cake himself, which was a complete mess but we still ate it.

Cody and I have grown a lot closer over these monthes. he is very much looking forward to the birth of the baby he says that he has grown very fond of the idea of being a father. he has already came up with a name for him if it is a him, Nave after his uncle. I also came up with a name Anastasia. one more thing I havent told him is that Bash told me that there is a good chance that we could be having twins.anyways I'm seven months now so it won't be long till the baby comes.

Danny runs in and jumps on the bed waking Cody in the process.  "mommy I want pancakes can you make me some?...pretty pretty please" he said while giving me the puppy dog eyes.

I head down to the kitchen to start breakfast, I was about half way done with the pancakes then I felt it a pain across my abdomen. I drop the mix and instantly Cody is at my side,  I look at him and I can see that he is also worried. "its too early Cody, something's wrong I can feel it" he picks me up not saying a word and by the look on his face I can tell he is talking to someone through mind-link most likely Bash. after a few minutes we were in the clinical wing of the house and Bash was ushering us into a room. Cody laid me down until then I hadn't realized that he had been taking my pain away. I felt a excruciating pain erupt in my stomach as his touch left my aching body. I sat up clutching onto my stomach as the pain exploded through my entire body leaving me shaking and whimpering out loudly. I hear Bash in the background telling me to calm down that I was going to have to start pushing. I knew he was right so I started pushing, finally after what seemed like an eternity I heard a cry and saw Bash was holding my child

"congratulations its a boy" Bash said as he handed my son to Cody. just then I felt another pain travel through my body "Kara I ganna need you to push again okay sweetheart, there's one more kid in there who wants to meet you so come on and push for me love"

once again I pushed this time it didn't take as long but the pain was worse, but at the end it was worth it, I now had two amazing little boys. not long after there birth we managed to get them to bed so Cody crawled into the bed with me and I fell asleep in his loving arms.