Chapter four

CODY'S POV

its been hours why the hell hasn't Bash reported in with the test results. I need to know if she is carrying another man's pup after all I can't very well have a luna that's not even pregnant with my child first. shit wat if she is pregnant do I reject her or make her have an abortion. fuck I can't make her do that my father would kill me. great its only been a year since my father handed me the position of alpha and I'm already going to mess it up, no matter what I do its a loose loose situation.if she's pregnant she could either have the child or have an abortion and well none of those benifit me and if she is not pregnant then good but still she won't be pure and its never a good thing for a luna.

"alpha I'm afraid the test results came back possitive, you were right Kara is pregnant, I'm so sorry...Cody" Bash said throught mind-link.

I didn't even respond I just blocked him out and headed for the door. as soon as I got there i shifted not bothering to take my clothes off so they just got torn into shreds. I ran through the woods not even bothering to care what direction I was headed. I ran and ran intill I can to a house in the middle of the woods. it took me just a second to realize where I was, but then it clicked. my parents house, I know what your thinking how could I not recognize mg own parents house well the thing is I've never actually been here before. we all use to live in the east wing of the pack house but after my father handed me his position they moved out to the outskirts of our pack land. I knew this was there house because I recognized their scent it was all over this house and suddenly I realized just how much I missed them.I shifted back into my human form and walked through the door. my father was sitting on the couch drinking ice tea with a lemon slice and watching an old black and white cowboy movie. "what brings you by here Jimmy" my father said without  even turning away from the tv.immediately my mother came out of what I'm guessing is the kitchen because she still had her apren on."Cody James Blackwood get over here and give your mother a hug" my mother demanded in a joyful tone as she opened her arms wide. I did as she asked and walked over to her and gave her a hug, I had forgotten just how strong my mother was because she complete crushed my ribbs I had to scream for mercy so she would let me go.as I stepped back she looked at me with a disappointed look "Jimmy where in the hell are your clothes?"she asked

as I looked down I suddenly remembered that I had torn my clothes so I just shrugged my shoulderes. she walked out of the room towards the back of the house. my mother(Valeria) might be a small woman but she is very strong and independent after all she was luna of our pack. she is 5'5" with dark brown hair and green eyes I guess you clould say that I get my eyes from her. she is 36 years old and yet doesn't look a day over 25, she has pale white skin which only adds to her beauty since it makes her eyes pop. my father(Christian) on the other hand is a wopping 6'3" with short black hair and Brown chestnut eyes he is very well built for someone who retired. its been a year and still my father hasn't lost an ounce of muscle.

"look who decided to wake up" my mother anounced as a little boy came running into the living roomand climbed on my fathers lap. the boy couldn't be more than two years old but I had never seen him before and yet my father and him looked so much alike it couldn't be a coincidence could it?

"mom who is that?"

"well sweety that is your nephew"

"what are you talking bout mom I don't have a nephew" you see I only have one sibling my little sister Elizabeth or Elle as she liked to be called but she was taken by rogues when she was 14 and no one has seen her since.

"I know you don't know him right now, but this is Danny, Elle's son. he was brought to us by a man who has a not writen in her handwriting and it was in code telling us his name and to keep him safe because she had gone through a lot of trouble to  to get him away from the wolves that took her, he came to us nine months ago and we have been taking care of him ever since"

suddenly a surge of ager came rushing through me "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME MY SISTER WAS ALIVE...DONT YOU THINK I WOULD'VE LIKED TO KNOW!!!" I screamed and immediately my father was on his feet still holding the now crying Danny while growling at me.

"don't you dare talk to your mother like that, I thought I raised you better than that boy" he said through clenched teeth.I recomposed myself and took a deep breath my father was right I shouldn't have snapped at my mother after all she didn't deserve it.

"I'm sorry mother its just that I would have wanted to know Elle was alive after all she is my baby sister.anyways I'm sorry I yelled at you I've just had a very long day" I said taling another deep breath.

my mothers eyes lit up almost immediately after I said that. "wait I know that look, your father wore it all the time after he met me...you found your mate didn't you...well come on tell me everything"

my eyes dropped to the floor and I walked over to the dining room and sat down in a chair.  my parents followed my lead and sat down Danny was still in my fathers arms. I put my hand on the table and looked at then afraid to make eye contact. "yes your right I did meet my mate b-but...she was attacked you see by some other alpha...he rapped her and now she's pregnant and I don't know what to do I'm scared"

I felt someone make contact with my hand and I looked up to see my father was holding my hand I looked into his eyes and saw anger but it wasn't directed at me nor at my mate but at the unknown alpha. "son but yourself in her shoes, she must be terrified that you will reject her and angry at herself for not being strong enough to defend herself...she needs you now more than ever go to her son tell her you still love her and are going to love that child as well, this situation is not her fault so go to her because if you don't you will loose her forever."