Chapter two

KARA'S POV

when I awoke I found my self in a hospital bed but I could tell this wasnt the hospital. I've been there plenty of times so I should know. no this room was different the walls weren't white they were light blue and there was a bay window to my right with white curtains...am I in the pack house...no I can't be I don't recognize the view from my window.

its okay love its all going to be all right he came for us-my wolf said in a cheerful tone.

what are you talking bout...who came

our mate you silly girl-teased my wolf

I don't have a mate we haven't found him yet.

no need he found us I felt his wolf so I called out to him for help and he came for us-she practically sang the last part

that's right we were attacked by the alpha suddenly my heart began to hurt so much I couldn't hepl but cry because I knew that I was no longer pure and my mate could reject me.

don't cry little wolf I'm here for you always and forever.he would be stupid to reject us after all we are sexy ass bitches-my wolf said in a joking manner trying to make me feel better

it worked I smiled a little and let out a faint laugh.the doorknob turned a little, every bone in my body was ready to fight sore but as hell but ready. as the door began to open I let out a low but menacing growl. the door opened fully and a man walked in he was tall with jet black hair slim but muscular like a swimmer. at that momenet he looked up and our eyes met. he had the greenest eyes I've ever seen they were amazing his eyes held every shade of green there is...not the dull greens but the bright greens that make you think of spring and the sun. the entire time I was looking in his eyes my wolf was yelling something in my head but I didn't want to pay attention to anything else but him so I blocked her out. I started to smell the forest and pine trees and and....and the ocean yes the ocean I knew I recognized that smell from when I was a little girl and my father took me my mother and brother to the ocean just that memory made me smile.that is the happiest memory I have of my mother.

"mate" a deep yet alluring vioce said pulling me out of my daze.

my wolf took this opportunity to enter my mind mate, Mate, MATE!!-she yelled in my head

"m-mate" was all I managed to say before he pulled me into his chest wrapping his hands around me.

"shhh its okay I'm here I found you and I won't ever let anyone hurt you ever again" as he said those words I began to cry and before I knew it the entire front of his shirt was soaked with my tears.

we stayed like this untill all my tears dried up I slowly pulled away to look at his face. at that moment we locked eyes and I could see conflicting emotions in his face there was anger, love, sadness, but most of all anger I could see it so clearly.he was doing a good job not letting his anger show in his facial expression but I could see right through his little mask.

"what's wrong why are you so angry?" I asked and immediately I regretted asking it mentally hitting myself for not thinking before I spoke.

"I can still smell him on you" he replied so coldly still looking into my eyes.

I suddenly felt ashamed and broke eye contact with him and gently slipping out of his hold "I'm sorry" I whispered

he then stood up and walked out of the room gently closing the door behind him leaving me here all alone.