Chapter one

KARA'S POV

its getting dark and she still hasn't shown up yet.I took out my phone and dialled Jazmine's number, it rang a few times only to get her voicemail."I didn't answer the phone which means that I have better things than to talk to you but if you still don't get the hint you can leave a message or something...beep..."

"Damn Jazz I've been waiting  here for like twenty minutes where the hell are you, you better have an epic excuse for standing me up". I yelled into my phone and angrily pressed down on the end button. I started walking  aimlessly away from 'The Enchanterss' the new night club that just opened up last week a few towns over. as I was walking I was planning ways to kill Jazz for makimg me get all dressed up in a skin tight red dress that  showed that I had curves in all the right places all while leaving my back expossed just because Jazz thought it would make me look sexy.god I hate wearing theses kind of clothes but once Jazz makes up her mind there's no arguing with her.

"well what do we have here" I was suddenly ripped back to reality only to find myself standing in a dark alley facing a strange man.

My heart started to race, why hadn't I noticed him before, shit I can't take him on he's twice my size.

shut up and run you idiot-my wolf yelled at me

if I run he'll catch me

then we shall fight-she ordered

I stared at him "who are you and what do you want with me?" I demanded letting loose a growl.

"I want you Kara" the man said stepping foward out of the shadows allowing me to see his face. he was tall with black hair, which was spiked up. He was very attractive but something about him sent chills down my spine warning me to run. he had icey blue eyes starring staight at me like I was his prey.

"if you know who I am then you should know that if you don't walk away right now my father is going to have you killed" I say with an evil little smirk.

"well you see I'm trying to send your daddy a message and you, your going to give him that message" he said it so coldly all while stepping closer to me. the look in his eyes told me I had to run but my body was frozen in place with fear. I could now sense his power radiating from him

he's an alpha Kara you don't stand a chance against him you have to run and call your guards-my wolf yelled

I knew she was right but I just couldn't move. with every step he took towards me his power grew exponentially. guess my fear was showing because he got this little smirk on his face that sent chills down my back.

he pushed me up against the brick wall causing me to loose my heels in the processes. he was gripping my arms so tightly it caused me to cry out in pain.

with one of his hands he grabbed my hair and yanked my head back roughly getting yet another cry of pain out from me.with his other hand he started to unzip the side of my dress. suddenly I was standing there in Nothing but my panties.immediately my hands went to cover up my breasts, only to have him yank them away. he then cups my left breast with his right hand all while lowering his head to my other breast. I struggle to get away but then a moan escapes my lips as he takes my nipple into his mouth while rubbing the other with his thumb and pointer finger. I feel his tongue massaging my nipple causing me to moan louder. he starts to kiss up my neck  while his hand slides down my stomach and beneath my black laced panties.

"please stop" I said in a whisper meaning for it to come out in a more demanding tone.

"but prinsess why stop now when you are just starting to enjoy yourself" he whispered in my ear as he started to massage my pussy. I felt my self get wet causing me to tighten my leggs together making him growl at me. with one of his hands he grabbed my leg and rapped it around his back."fine you want to do this the hard was fine by me sweetheart the outcome will be the same either way" he growled at me. he reached down and unzipped his pants enough to reveal his hard cock.

suddenly I began to panick and scream for help.I started to stuggle against his hold but had no real impact it felt like trying to move a mountain, he just wouldn't budge an inch.

that's when I felt it, he slid his cock inside me making me scream out in pain. as if my screaming was the confermation he needed he continued to thrust his cock in and out of me all while I screamed for him to stop.aftet a few minutes I lost my voice and my will to fight back all I could do was cry and hope it was almost over. I felt as he released into me and finally he pulled out and I fell to the floor.

he then grabbed me by the neck and lifted me up scrapping by back against the wall."tell your father alpha Dex that I alpha Conners of the black shadows pack said if he doesn't stop sending wolves into my land I will do much worse next time" he growled, then everything started to go black as I began to pass out for lack of air.