Chapter five

CODY'S POV

I can't believe they talked me into this I mean seriously I know nothing about  kids so what the hell am I suppose to do with this one. I've been walking for about ten minutes and I still haven't even reatched the halfway point, I wish I would just shift but noooo all cause I have Danny with me so I have to walk at his pace. I get that taking care of Danny is suppose to get me ready for when Kara has her kid but come on I have nothing in common with this kid. its been ten minutes of akward silence, does hr even know how to talk? "hey Danny how would  you like to ride my wolf" I look towards Danny only to see that he has a grin that stretches from ear to ear."alright, but your ganna have to hang on real tight so you dont fall, kay" I shift into my wolf form and lay on the floor so Danny can get on my back I wait till he is sitting on my back while hugging my neck. I stand and slowly walk only to then quicken my pace to a steady jog. we arrive at the pack house just moments after the sun had set.

Danny had dozed off during the trip home so I had Bash my beta take him to his room on the third floor. the third floor was reserved for alpha and his family.

I started to walk to the clinic. it took me about five minutes to get there, her door. standing outside I could smell her, her delicious scent my body started shaking from anticipation. I could tell my wolf was excited to see his mate. I opened the door and walked in. there she was looking at me with absolute terror in her eyes that quickly turned into embarrassment only to be replaced with anger.

"get out!!" she yelled at me while throwing a pillow at my face. confused I looked around to see who she was talking to but no one was there. "yeah I'm talking to you idiot, get out!!" I looked at her and tilted my head to better inspect her. she was pretty thin with wavy long black hair and chocolate brown eyes with pale big lips and pale white skin that complimented her. she was clutching a blanket around her to cover herself up. I couldn't help but smile at the impatient look she was giving me, she looked like a child who didn't get her way. I chuckled a little...okay a lot but she just looked so damn adorable standing there in nothing but a blanket. alright alright moments over ill let her get dressed, I walked out closing the door behind me and and leaning against it waiting for her to finish.

"okay I'm done you can comr back in" she said after a few minutes had passed.

I opened the roon and re-entered the room."sorry about that I should have knocked, I apologize for my behavior"

"yeah whatever its fine"

"very well, I am alpha of the moon stone pack, but you can call me Cody since you are my mate. I just wanted you to know that I am aware of your current predicament and will support you in any decision to make."

"my current predicament? what's that suppose to mean?"

"well just that I was informed that you are carrying another wolves pup and understand the circumstances leading to it"

"oh you mean how I was RAPED!!!"

"please lower your voice, I was tring to say that as your mate I will stand by you no matter what for as long as you'll have me"

"so your not going to reject me even after all that happened?"

"I wouldn't dream of it love"

"what if I decided that I wanted to keep the baby?"

"then we raise the child together, and I promise you that I will treat it as if it were my own pup"