Chapter three

after he walked out my heart shattered. he had turned his back on me. did that mean he will not take me as his mate...

no that's not it if it were he would have said so-my wolf tried to assure me.

but I don't even know who he is. he never told me his name. why did he even come and see me if he was just ganna leave.

I sat there pondering over this situation for what seemed like hours only to be disrupted by a knock on the door.whom ever it was didn't wait for me to answer they just opened the door and walked right in. it was a man not much taller than the one that visited me before. he was well built muscular but not to much muscle that it would slow him down in a fight. he had dirty blond hair styled very messily, a bit of stubble on his face giving him a stuffy kind of look that went along perfectly with his hazel eyes. all in all he was breathtakingly gorgeous.

he smiled at he as if to say 'like what ya see' I returned the smile.

"my name is Sebastian, but everyone calls me Bash, and who might you be?" said the stranger(Bash) in a friendly tone.

"my name is Kara...can you tell me where I am?" u asked.

"sure thing sweetheart this is the moon stone pack territory and your in the packhouse hospital wing" he answered politely

"why am I here, I was nowhere near yoir territory when...when I was attacked so why did you bring me here?" I demanded

"don't look at me it wasn't I who brought you here our alpha did and I am in no position to question him...after all I would  have done the same thing myself for a pretty little thing like you" he said winking at the last part

"why are you here"

"oh right sorry I got distracted I came in here to take some blood for a test...alphas orders"bash said while pulling out a needle.

"wait what kind of test and why do you need my blood" you may not know this but I have a fear of needles I don't exactly know how or when it began but I always cry whenever a get a shot.

"don't worry I just need a little bit of blood just enough to make sure your healthy" bash said in a reassuring tone. he took my arm and we locked eyes. after a few seconds he released my arm"there see that wasn't that bad saw it?" he joked and showed me the needle with my blood in it.

"wait w-when did y-you...b-but h-how?" he just chuckled a little and shrugged his shoulders.

"ill have a someone come up with some food I don't believe you've eaten all day...it will be just a moment, ill be back to check on you later alright" and with that he was gone.

a few minutes later a young girl appeared with a trey of food.there was lasagna, garlic bread with some salad on the side and fruit for dessert  along with a glass of water, I addmit I'm not a big fan of salad but I hadn't realised just how hungry I was untill I was the food. the girl introduced  herself as Tessa and I thanked her for the food as she made her exit. I didn't waist any time I started eating right away but by the time I made my way to the fruit there was another knock on the door and Bash entered the room.

I gave him a weak smile and kept eating."your test results came back" I raised an eyebrow as to tell him to keep going"your perfectly healthy...but...I would like to inform you that you are infact pregnant" as he said those last words my mouth fell open how...how could that be...no I can't be not with him I just can't tears started to fall from my eyes.

Bash walked over and sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. I couldn't help but fall into his embrace.I cried and cried all while Bash whispered soothing words in my ear. I pulled away suddenly remembering that it takes three days after having sex to get pregnant for a werewolf and it had only been a day so he had to be wrong."Bash yell me how you know I'm pregnant if its only been a day since...you know"

"well the thing is you were unconscious for five days, so you see that's why Cody walked out earlier today...he could still smell him on you which only meant one thing so you see that's why he had me run that test he needed to know for sure if you were carrying another wolf's pup" he said while looking at the ground the entire time.

Cody, Kara his name is Cody-my wolf sang in my head.