Chapter 2.4

A strange door is sitting in the corner of the lobby... It's edges were glowing blue.

"What's the matter?" Yukari asked me.

I didn't respond to her. The Velvet Key in my hand is shining...

Then the key fit inti the door's keyole as if it was being sucked in...

The door creaked open and I went in.

I was in the Velvet Room again.

The Velvet Room.

"I've been waiting for you." Igor said to me. "The time has come for you to wield your power. The tower that you are about to venture into... How did it come to be? For what purpose does it exist?" he paused slightly, then continued. "Regrettably, you are not yet capable of answering these questions. That is why you must be made aware of the nature of your power."

"The nature of my power?" I echoed.

"Your power is unique." he replied. "It's like the number zero... It's empty, but at the same time holds infinite possibilities. You are able to possess multiple Personas and summon them as needed. And when you have defeated your enemies, you will see the faces of possibility before you. There may be times when they are difficult to grasp... But, do not fear. Seize what you have earned. Your power will grow accordingly... Be sure to keep that in mind." then he paused again as I took all that he said in.

"My spare time will soon be scarce. But, please come again of your own accord. I'll tell you then about my true role... the manner in which I can best assist you." he said again.

I nodded and bowed at him. I was still very dubious on all that he is saying about 'my power' and all that. As I turned to leave, Igor interrupted me saying "Ah, but before I forget..."

I turned to him questioningly so he continued. "Do you recall when I mentioned another resident of this room...?"

I nodded slowly.

"Tell me... When you think of this person, what do you see?" he asked me.

'What the... I have no idea!' I thought to myself. But I closed my eyes in concentration and visualized this other resident. I'm seeing a man... so I asked Igor "Is it a man?"

'What does what I see have to do with the other resident?? Did I just decide his/her gender? This is crazy!' I thought to myself.

"I see... Then let's bring him out for a proper introduction." Igor said.

Just then, a man came out of one of the doors in the room went to Igor's side. He has white hair like Igor but it was combed back neatly. He was younger than Igor, probably in his twenties. He had golden eyes and a mischievous smile. He also wore a blue hat like the ones stewardesses wear with the symbol "V" on it. His coat matches with his hat and he kept his right hand on his chest. He also has it with white gloves like Igor. The man faced me, bowed and introduced himself.

"My name is Theodore, but please, feel free to call me Theo. It's a pleasure to meet you..." the man said. I bowed at him in return.

"My assistant will aid you as well. Until then... Farewell." Igor finished.

And with that, the Velvet Room vanished from my vision and it was already Yukari facing me, looking worried.