Chapter 2: New members, New team, New Explorations. Tartarus.

After class.

Yukari began talking to me in class...

*yawn* "I thought I was gonna fall asleep in there..." she says to me.

At tht moment, Mitsuru-senpai comes into the room and approaches us.

"Can I have a minute?" she says and Yukari and I focus on her. "Come to the lounge when you get back to the dorm. I have something to tell everyone. I'll save the details for later. See you there."

We both agree to that and Mitsuru-senpai left as soon as she was done...

"That was fast..." I commented.

"She's probably busy with things like Student Council, unlike us." with somewhat a hint of bitterness.

"Whoa, Yuka-tan! Do I sense some hostility?" Junpei says as he approached us too.

...It seems that Junpei was listening too.

"Well it's not that I don't like her... She's just... N-never mind. Let's go Amie." she says. I just nodded and said goodbye to Junpei.

Iwatodai Strip Mall...

"A-about earlier... It's not that I don't like her or anything, y'know?" Yukari explains to me.

I look at her a bit surprised that we were even talking about this. "Oh, I'm talking about Mitsuru-senpai..." and I just nod at her again.

"...Why's Junpei always have to talk about stuff that isn't any of his business, huh?!" Yukari complains irritably. "Plus, he says it in the creepiest, most perverted way. He's like the poster boy for sexual harassment. You know, last year he..."

We continued to gossip all the way back to the dorm...

I found a lot of stuff about who did what and I laughed at those things with Yukari.

Dormitory, 4th floor, command room...

Mitsuru-senpai and Akihiko-senpai are already here.

"Welcome back." Mitsuru-senpai greets us. Yukari and I says "We're back..."

"We were waiting for you. there's someone I wanna introduce." Akihiko-senpai says.

"Huh?" Yukari says.

"...Hey, hurry up." Akihiko-senpai says outside.

"Hold your horses... This is freakin' heavy." replies the voice from outside.