♪Battlefield♪;{JONAS The t.v show} Episode Seven

Once we got on JONAS street, 300, I looked up at the large firehouse across the street, giving Kevin's hand a squeeze. "This is your house?" He nodded excitedly and looked both ways before crossing the street. The whole walk here, his hand never let mine go, and to be honest, I liked it. It wasn't like a couple thing, I just felt as if I had found my new best friend.

"Come on, come on! I want you to see my guitars!" I laughed as Kevin pulled open a red door and led me inside. Joe, Stella, Macy, and Nick all followed behind. We all placed our bags against the door and entered the kitchen.

"Hey guys, I think I've got us in for - whoa, who is this?" Asked a man who looked to be in his early thirties asked, looking at me, and then allowing his eyes to fall to our intertwined hands. His brows pulled together, puzzled, as he looked at Joe, Stella, and Nick. "He didn't bring home someone else thinking it was you, did he Stella?"

Stella giggled and shook her head as my cheeks colored. "No, Mr. Lucas." She looked over at Kevin who stared at his father incredulously.

"Dad! That was a mistake. This isn't." He grinned down at me. "Dad, this is Rayne. She's my new best friend!" I returned the grin and gave his hand a light squeeze before releasing it and holding it out to Mr. Lucas.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Lucas." Mr. Lucas seemed embarrassed by his comment and he smiled warmly.

"I'm really sorry about that. I just thought- I'm sorry. It's really nice to meet you, Rayne. You can call me Papa Jonas." He took my hand and shook it. Nick shook his head and looked at me.

"Please, don't call him that," he said, shaking his head at his dad once more. "C'mon, let's go upstairs guys." He led the group upstairs as I released the boy's father's hand. Kevin waited for me as I grinned at Mr. Lucas.

"Don't worry, Papa Jonas." He smiled brightly and patted my back.

"Thank you. Now go on and have fun. Tell Joe not to break anything, will you?" I nodded and Kevin held out his hand once more. I took it and he led me up the stairs.

"Man, you're kitchen is really nice," I said as we entered their conjoined rooms where I whistled and gaped, looking around. "But this. . . THIS is amazing." Kevin grinned down at me, nodding.

"It's pretty cool, huh?" I nodded and turned to everyone else, eyes landing on Joe.

"Hey, you're dad asked that you not break anything." Joe's jaw fell open as he placed his hands to his chest.

"Me? Why me?" Nick moved to his brother's side, brow raised.

"Maybe because last time, you jumped off the bed and your shoe went flying through the window, causing a huge accident." Joe shrugged, nodding.

"Okay, I see why," he said, grinning as he made his way to the mic stand, near the drums. I looked around the room again, raising an eyebrow.

"Hey, how come there are only two beds?" I saw Nick grin and Macy turned to me.

"That's because Nick's bed in under the drums. It rises when he goes to sleep." She said, matter-of-factly. Stella pulled her brows together and turned to her friend.

"Macy, how do you know that?" Macy's eyes widened a bit and she licked her lips before smiling and shrugging.

"As president of the JONAS fan club, I take the responsibility of knowing such things." She nodded while her smiling widened.

"That's so cool!" I stated, looking at Nick. He smiled over at me before his eyes fell to the intertwined hands of Kevin's and my own.

"Uh, Kevin, we should get started on rehearsal," Nick said, peeling his eyes from our hands and walking over to the drum set. I looked up at Kevin and grinned, patting his hand.