♪Battlefield♪;{JONAS The t.v show} Episode Five

Author's Note: I was feeling a little inspired to write today, hence the new story, Camp Rock 2: Our Time is Here, so go check it out :D Don't forget to vote and give feedback.

Episode Five:

"Well, that's not awkward at all," I murmured, looking between the boys as I felt my cheeks burning. I felt a hand on my back and looked over at Kevin, who was smiling softly. "Don't worry about it, Rayne." Stella nodded, offering a smile. I gave them a half-hearted smile and turned to Joe and Nick. As I was about to say something, Joe cut in, possibly saving me from embarrassment for the second time today.

"So, the singer's like, totally awesome, right?" He asked, grinning. My lips tugged into a smile as I nodded. "Well, I guess. I mean, I've only found out about him." My smile grew as he winked at me. "So," he continued, "You're coming with us after school?"

I glanced at Nick, who now seemed to be over his shock, and then turned to Kevin. He smiled and nodded, so I turned to Joe. "Uh, I-sure, okay. I mean, if that's alright with everyone else," I said, taking a glance around the table. Stella and Macy nodded, and then everyone turned to Nick. He pressed his lips together, looking back at everyone, and then shrugged.

"I guess it'd be cool to hang out with someone who doesn't freak out everytime they're with us, no offense Macy," he finally said.

"None taken, Nick of Jonas," she replied, beaming. Nick gave her a small smile before taking a sip of his water.

"So, Stella, Joe told me to ask you about the drama program here." I looked over at her and she smiled brightly. She glanced at Joe - a moment longer than needed - and turned back to me, nodding.

"What'd you like to know?" She asked, folding her hands together on the table. I followed suit and smiled.

"Well, first off, is it any good? Since this is a new school, I want to find a group that I'll really stick to, and acting is my thing," I replied. Stella nodded with a glimmer in her eye.

"The program's really good, and the school puts on a lot of pretty good plays. Y'know, I actually think there's an audition next week. The packets will be handed out this week - you should go for the lead. That way, you can avoid the whole 'new girl' phase here." I grinned over at her.

"Oh my gosh, Stella, that's a really good idea!" I said, turning to Kevin. "And maybe when we find out what the play is, you can audition for lead male," I added with a wink. Kevin grinned down at me and engulfed me in a hug. "It's like owning a giant teddy bear!" I laughed, hugging him back.

Kevin pulled from the hug and ruffled my hair, earning a pout from me. With a chuckle, he poked my cheek and held out his hand. I blinked, looking down into his palm. "What? Am I supposed to give you something?"

"Your schedule," He said, wiggling his fingers. I grinned at him and dug my hand into my backpack.

"Awe, my little hero, making sure I get to the right class."

He grinned at me as I pulled out the sheet of paper and handed it to him. He looked down at the paper and his brows rose, hiding behind his bangs. "Oh," he said, smiling softly. Pulling my brows together, I looked down at it.

"What's wrong? It's just choir." Kevin nodded and inclined his head towards his younger brother. "Yeah, but it's choir with Nick." His smile slowly morphed into a grin. "Oh, you'll see." I turned to look at Nick to see his ears turn red. Why was he blushing? I shrugged and smiled over at him.

"I'm sure it'll be fun." As if the universe wanted me to prove my point, the bell rang. "Well, I guess I'll see you guys around." I smiled at everyone, hauling my bag over my shoulder. Nick walked over to my side, waiting to walk me to class. "Oh, wait," I said, grabbing Kevin's arm. I pulled him down and pecked his cheek. "Thanks, ~" I whispered and winked. His cheeks lit up and I turned to Nick, smiling innocently. "Ready to go, Nick?" He looked at me, then at his brother nodding slowly. He pulled his brows together for a split second before regaining himself and leading the way to the choir room.

Once in the choir room, Nick and I found a seat near the back. I slipped my bag off, as did he, and he turned to me. "Hey, I'm sorry if I made it kind of awkward back there," he said with a faint smile, his hazel eyes looking at me. I smiled and shook my head.

"Don't worry about it, really. You didn't do much to make it awkward, though it's me who should apologize. I mean, I feel really stupid for not knowing that you and your brothers are JONAS," I replied with a blush. He smiled and held out his hand.

"How about we start all over?" I nodded and he continued. "Hello, I'm Nick Lucas." I smiled and looked down at his hand before taking it and giving it a good shake.

"Hi, Nick. My name's Rayne Sanchez." His smiled widened and I swear I nearly melted there and then.