♪Battlefield♪;{JONAS The t.v show} Episode One

"Mom!" I groaned. "I am not going to that stupid school! I'm perfectly happy where I am now!" I slumped down on the only chair left in the house. My mother looked at me, exhausted. She sighed and ran her hands through her blonde hair.

"Sweetheart," she started, "You know your father has to take this job. We'll be able to pay all of the bills now." I crossed my arms and pouted, looking away. I knew she was right, but I wasn't going to give up easily. I mean, I was leaving everything I knew and loved behind!

"But mom..! Can't I stay with Jamie?" I glanced at her and looked away as her eyes narrowed.

"Fine." I finally said, standing up. I turned to my only home and waved. "I'll miss you.."

My mom placed her hand on my shoulder. "Stop being dramatic." My lips twitched into a smile. "It's what I do, mom." I replied. She smiled and shook her head. "Just because you want to be an actress doesn't mean you have to be dramatic for everything."

As I got into the car, I pulled out my ipod and began watching my ultimate favorite movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas. As Jack sang what he truly felt about Halloween, I waved at my beautiful California and dreaded meeting New Jersey.

-------------------------

We arrived in New Jersey with no problem and my dad's company had a limo pick us up and take us home. How could I not love this new house? It was an old Victorian with a large yard and a garage that could fit three hummers. It looks huge from the outside and if that was just the outside, how could it be any smaller in the inside? As excited as I was, I controlled myself and helped unpack and unload things into the house.

Our stuff had already been shipped in and set up a day ago and I was thankful because I was beat and I had school tomorrow. With a tired goodnight, I stumbled upstairs and into the shower.

While in the shower, I thought about what my mother said.

"Sweety," She said, "School is going to be fun tomorrow! Did you know that band everyone likes, JONAS, goes there?" I shrugged and placed the box I was carrying. "Uh, who? Bonus?" My mom rolled her eyes. "Sweetheart, please." I blinked and watched as she walked away. Really, who was JONAS?