Epilogue

Allies POV

"Did you remember your toothbrush?" my mum asked me, as she brushed down my hair.

"Yes, mum. I remembered my toothbrush, and my hairbrush, and fresh undies," I smiled.

"I'm just making sure. Your going to America for 6 weeks. Let your mother worry,"

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll be fine," I assured her. She smiled back and wiped a tear from her eye.

"Mum, its only 6 weeks. I'll be fine," I assured her again.

She nodded. "Go on now, you have a plane to catch," she shooed. I gave her a hug and joined Jessie in the que.

"You ready?" Jessie asked me as he gave me a quick nudge. I nodded.

James wasnt here because he had to go back to uni. We had our goodbyes last night. I kind of wished he was here to see me off .

We moved up further and further in the line  until we were the last ones to check in. We handed her our tickets and she scanned them.

"Wait!" a voice shouted from behind us. Jessie and I both turned our heads to see James running up the terminal. He jumped over peoples luggage to get to us and he tripped on a girls backpack and landed at my feet.

"Have a nice trip?" I joked as I helped him up.

"It was fabulous," he mumbled as he fixed up his shirt.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, doing up a button on his shirt that was undone. I then looked up at him and met his green eyes.

"I couldnt let you go without telling you something very important." He put his hands on my upper arms and I smiled.

"Spill,"

"I love you with every bone in my body. You are always on my mind and your love honestly changed me. You made me settle down and I found a purpose in my life. You hold a piece of my heart and you are a part of me. I couldnt imagine spending the rest of my life without you."

"Ok?" I said, raising an eyebrow. He pulled a box out of his pocket and got down on one knee.

"Allison Monroe- Will you do me the honour of being my wife?" he said, looking up at me- giving me the smile that always made me melt.

Our parents gasped, and my eyes widened.

"Your honestly asking me here- in the airport. Where are my roses and romantic champagne?"

He rolled his eyes. "Allison, will you marry me?"

THE END

~*~~*~

WHAT!? How dare I end it there! Thats quite the cliffhanger- isnt it?

This my fans is the end of this story- but not the end of them; because they are coming back for a SEQUEL!

It will hopefully be a lot better then this book- and planned out more. It will be released on January 1st 2012.

I say there is no better way to start the new year than with a sequel to my first book ever!!

Until next time;

-Isabella xo