Chapter Seven

"So, what do you want to do?" James asked as he dropped me onto the ground and unlocked his car. It was a black pick up truck, parked under the shade of a large tree about 100m from the park where he kidnapped me.

"I don't know, you asked me," I replied, getting up off of the ground and dusting off my butt, "thanks for dropping me by the way."

"You're welcome. So we could go to the movies?"

"No, that's like a date, and this is not."

He laughed. "OK then," he said hoping into the car. I went to open the door to find it was locked.

"Unlock it genius," I said looking in through the window.

"Say James is awesome."

"James is an idiot."

"Say it or you don't get in," he said, flicking the keys around on his finger.

I shrugged. "Fine."

I turned on my heel and began walking away from the car.

"Hey!" he shouted from behind me. I smiled and walked faster, only to have him grab me by the waist.

"Hey!" I squealed at him.

"You're coming with me," he said as he put me on his shoulder once again and began walking back to the car. I squirmed in his grip and he let me go and I plummeted to the ground.

"Shit, sorry Allie. Now get up so we can go."

I groaned from being dropped a second time and crossed my legs. Thinking of an idea, I looked up at him and smiled mischievously.

"That smile doesn't look too good."

"Say Allie is awesome, and I'll go."

He dead panned at me. "Seriously?"

"Yep!"

"Allie needs to get her butt off of the ground and get into my car."

"I'm not going to get up unless you say it."

"No," he said flatly and put his hand out to me, "now get up."

"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed as I threw my hands up in a tantrum.

"Allie, what the hell? People are looking," he whisper yelled at me.

I stopped and looked up at him. The mischievous smile grew on my face again.

"Say it or I'll continue."

"You're a very determined little thing, aren't you?" he asked, not looking impressed.

"Yep," I said popping the 'p'.

"Allie is awesome," he mumbled. I put my hand up to my ear.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, what did you say?"

"I said Allie is awesome," he grumbled glaring down at me.

"Still can't hear you!" I teased.

"ALLIE IS AWESOME!" he shouted.

I smiled. "That's better," I said as I got up off of the ground and walked towards his car. He walked around to the drivers side and hopped in.

"Say the magic words," he said from inside the car, still not unlocking my door.

"Do you want to do this? I can go back to throwing a tantrum if you want me to."

"Say the words."