Chapter Nine

I have to follow the plan, I have to follow the plan.

I have to stay calm, I have to stay calm.

Oh, screw it.

"Who the hell do you think you are!?" I shouted across the kitchen.

"The handsomest devil on the planet," James smiled, taking a sip of his Pepsi.

"Argh!" I shouted out frustrated. You just can't get through to the guy. "James!" I shouted.

"Yes?" he replied calmly.

I can't take this anymore. He has absolutely crossed the line and he's acting calm about this, like what he just did was nothing.

Before I could tell myself not to, I leapt from my seat and tackled James to the floor, his Pepsi spilling everywhere.

I pulled my hand into a fist and punched him square in the face, and he blacked out, going limp beneath me.

~*~~~*~

3 Hours Earlier

Its ten o'clock, and Jesse and I are preparing for today, where we will start to put our plan in action.

"Are you sure we can do this?" I asked, brushing down my outfit.

"Yes," Jesse replied, calmly. "This plan is going to work, and with in the next few days or weeks, you will have your sweet revenge for all he has done to you," he said, reassuring me.

I smiled, just knowing that soon, he will feel the pain that I felt. We were going to get revenge, and it was going to be sweet.

Its a bit sad how Jesse is going behind his brothers back to help me. But I guess that's what best friends are for.

"You ready?" Jesse asked, standing at his bedroom door.

"I was born ready," I replied, trying to install confidence in myself. I then followed him out of his room and down the stairs to face James. OK, it was a total lie. I wasn't ready. The thought of what I'm about to do made me feel sick, but I knew I had to do this.

Remember, its all for sweet revenge.

Stay calm, you can do this.

I took a deep breath then entered the kitchen where James sat on the counter, drinking his orange juice.

"Good morning," I said politely and sat at the breakfast bar.

"Hello," James replied, not even glancing my way.

I huffed. I'm wearing the best outfit I have, and he still won't look at me. Don't guys usually check out girls when they're wearing clothes showing this much breast?

Shaking my shoulders out, I got up and strutted over to him. I stopped on his left side, then lent over him to grab the orange juice on his right. I purposely pushed myself up against him, then stood up straight and poured myself a glass beside him.

I took a peek at him through my right eye and noticed that he still wasn't looking at me. I growled at him in my head then walked back over to the breakfast counter where Jesse now sat.

"It's not working," I whispered, so that only he could hear me.

"Try to be more sexier," he whispered back. I rolled my eyes.

"And how the hell do I do that? I just put my boobs in his face."

"Bend over in front of him, so that he can check out your butt," Jesse suggested. I glared at him.

"Are you kidding me? I'm not doing that."

"Do it!" he whispered back then turned away from me. He nodded his head over towards James and I sighed. I think I'm going to loose my dignity and self respect by the time this is over.

I walked over to James and stood in front of him and I purposely dropped my ring onto the ground.

"Oops," I said as I bent over to pick it up, putting my butt right up against him. I stood up again and winked at him over my shoulder then walked out of the room.

Jesse followed me out, and I hid my face in his shoulder.

"That was disgusting!" I said into his chest.

"He didn't look," he sighed.

"What!?" I exclaimed, "This plan isn't working Jesse!" I hissed.

"We'll have to move onto the next stage," Jesse said.

"OK, call him up. Lets get this over with."

With that, I ran upstairs and fell onto Jesse's bed.

Acting like that in front of James felt dirty. As I did it, it felt like I was going to throw up. I hate that boy so much, I don't know whether I'll be able to go through with this plan.

Jesse and I came up with 5 steps to get payback, and Step 1 failed.

Get James' attention. - FAIL!

Next is to flirt and get all cuddly with another guy in front of James - 'cause a man wants what he cant have - as said by Jesse. Whatever.

Sound stupid? I think it is. Its never going to work. But Jessie said to trust him, so I am.

Lord give me strength!

The only thing that gets me to do this, is remembering all the hurt he caused me. Due to what he did to me, everyone in the entire school called me names, and I became the least popular girl in the school. Even the chess club thought they were better than me!

I was going to get my revenge, even though it may kill me in the process.

~*~~~*~

James' POV

Those two are idiots.

Enough said.

I know about their plan. Well, sort of.

I know that Allie's little show this morning was all an act, for something I am unsure of. But am hoping to figure out, soon.

I don't like it when she dresses all sultry like that. She looks so much better in her regular t-shirts and jeans.

I have to admit, I do have a little thing for her. I mean, when I embarrassed her, she was a pimple face, braces, gross hair. But now, she has flawless skin and she looks so much better without her braces.

But, to put this simply;

Last year she was a not, now shes HOT!

But she's never going to know I think that. She'll probably hit me in the face.

There's just something about her, that no other girls have. Shes unique, and a part of me wants to protect her like I would protect Jesse. Could I actually have  soft spot for that little girl who use to follow me around when we were kids?

No! Don't think like that James!!

You're a player, and a heart breaker. Your life's mission is to bang as many girls as you can, and not get attached. Don't loose yourself over one crummy girl. You're better than that.

Okay, I need to go and do something to get my mind off of her.