You belong with me (Joey Richter Love Story)

name: Katniss Lynn Moore

hair: brown, long

eyes: big(not freakishly big just...cute big), shining, brown

complection: average, but a bit on the pale side.

height: 5ft 8in, average height

body: skinny, good curves but arent very noticable, long legs.

Ex: First word that comes to mind when describing her: Nerd. She wears dorky glasses, has high honors grades, never failed a test in her life, doesnt do sports, not one detention in her whole school career, and follows the rules. But shes also caring, considerate, and nice. Shes reserved around people cause she is so used to being bullied. Pretty but her nerdiness draws people from seeing it. In her Senior year at highschool.

................................................................................................................................................

"Come on Sweety its time for school hun." My Aunt said as she softly shook me. I yawned and sat up.

"Ok, thanks Aunty Jane." I said. She smiled and left my bedroom. I got up and stretched. I walked over to my closet and pulled out some clothes to get ready for school.

Oh, wait, sorry I havent properly introduced myself yet! Hi, My name is Katniss Moore. And no Im not named after the girl from the hunger games. I was born before the book. My mom just likes plants so she named me after the plant. Well Im a Senior at Blake Wood High. I live with my Aunt Jane because when I was ten my parents were killed. But lets not bring that up. Anyway....

I put this on:

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_64/set?id=36818206

. I brushed out my hair and let it stay in its long, curly state, over one of my shoulders.

I grabbed my bag off of the desk chair and walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen and said "Morning."

"Morning Katniss." My Aunt said. I poured myself a cup of orange juice and and took a drink. I looked at the clock and almost did a spit take. 8:05. Classes start at 8:15.

"SHOOT! I have to go! See you after school! Love you!" I yelled as I ran out the door.

"Love you too! Have a nice day!" she called after me. I ran to where my bike was, on the side of the house. I quickly got on it and started riding down the rode, towards the school.

I took a sharp turn on Green St. and then almost crashed my bike. A truck had almost rammed into me. I caught myself with my foot and looked up. The truck just kept roaring past me, heading down the road towards the school. Must be a high schooler too. An idiot, jerk of a highschooler.

I quickly regained myself and started riding towards the school again. I jumped off when I got to the bike rack and quickly locked it onto the bar with my chord. I ran to the front doors and checked my watch. 8: 11.

I ran to my locker and grabbed my books, shoving them into my bag as I hurried towards my first class of the day, Math.

I got in and the teacher turned towards me. He glanced at the clock. I did too. 8:14.

"Try to get in a bit earlier next time Katniss. But you arent late so just take your seat." he said.

"Thanks Mr.Wolffe(pronounced Wolf)." I said. He gave a nod and I went to my seat, at the back corner of the room. When I was a row down Jamie stuck her foot out and I tripped, almost falling. Everyone laughed as I dropped my things with a thud. I silently picked them up quickly and with one glance at Jamie I went over to my desk and sat down, fixing my glasses slightly.