Chapter 14: That's So Quidditch

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters. They all belong to J.K. Rowling.

Chapter Fourteen: That's So Quidditch

Colette's Point Of View

“Because it is?” I said trying to avoid any more of this discussion,

“Lottie. Please tell me. You can trust me; you know that.”

“I know George.” I sighed, “It’s just not easy.” I said and looked up at him. He sighed and shook his head a little,

“Then don’t tell me. It’s alright. I won’t sue you.”

“Alright. I’m glad.” I laughed lightly and George moved onto the step next to me. I sighed and he brushed my fringe out of my face, “All I remember,” I started and held out my hands in front of me, “Was a women and three guys around a table.”

“You don’t have to tell me Lottie.” He said reassuringly,

“I know. But I want to.” I smiled a little. He smiled back and put his arm around my shoulder, “It was at night. We were sat on some decking and I’m guessing it was night because the stars were out and the house had that many lights on, it would probably look like Blackpool illuminations.” I shrugged and George laughed,

“You’re so full of wit.” He said and poked me,

“Thanks!” I smiled, “The women had a baby in a pram next to her. I was holding a rag doll and sat on one of the guys knees.”

“What did they look like?” George asked,

“The women had red hair like yours. And the other guy sat with her had black hair. And then the guy who’s knee I was on and his friend had brown hair. The one whose knee I was on was dark brown and the others was slightly lighter. The guy with black hair had glasses and that’s all I really remember.” I said and thought about it, “The rag doll was purple.”

“That was an obvious fact.” George laughed and I smiled, rolling my eyes,

“Leave me alone.” I mumbled and George chuckled,

“I’m sorry. Carry on.”

“Maybe I don’t want to.” I said, trying to tease him,

“Then don’t. If that’s all you want to tell me, its fine.” George said and squeezed my shoulder,

“I’m only joking. The point is, they were all talking and it was fine until the guy next to me just got up and ran inside quick. The guy with black hair said something to the women and the guy whose knee I was on and then went inside after the other guy.” I looked up to George and he was staring at me intensively, showing he was actually listening. I sighed and grabbed the thread that was hanging off the ends of his robes and started to play with it, “And then the guy came running out again and started shouting 'We’ve got to go! It’s time! He’s changed!' Or something like that and the women stood up, grabbed the baby out of the pram and the guy who I was sat on handed me to the other guy with the glasses and they started running and then I remember this werewolf running out of the house and after us and then I think the dude who had me grabbed the women's free hand and apparated.” I said and felt the tears brimming. I wiped my eye and said, “That’s all I remember.”

“Oh Lottie.” George said and pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his chest a little and he stroked my hair, “It’s alright. Come on.”