Step 2

Make a personal test

Tory Burch, Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton and Marc Jacobs - those were the men I needed in my life.

I let out a happy sigh while I entered the beautiful doors of Marc Jacobs. I walked along the clothes rail. Suddenly a cup of Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks appeared in front of my face. Confused I turned around. Matty was smiling at me holding two cups and one paper bag in his hands.

"Morning!" he smiled. "Are you nuts? You do know that no drinks are allowed in here? You want to get both of us kicked out?" I hissed. A smirk appeared on his lips while I pulled him outside frustrated that my shopping trip ended earlier than planned. "To be honest with you that was exactly my plan! I knew you would be around here somewhere but also was sure there was no way I was going to convince you to come with me. So I decided to threaten you to get kicked out!“ I narrowed my eyes at him "You are really fiendishly clever for a boy from Brooklyn!" He shrugged before asking "Is there going to be a time when you stop referring to Brooklyn in every second sentence." I pretended to think about it for a second tipping my index finger at my chin "Nope!"

We walked up to the Central Park sitting down at one of the benches drinking and eating in silence. "So are you ready? I planned to start your coaching and wondered if you were up to do it. Since I made sure you won't be bothered with going shopping there should be no problem anymore so let's take a taxi and go to your apartment cause I doubt you would come all the way down to Brooklyn" he suggested.

Of course he was here for that reason! I wondered how much my dad had paid him!

"Yeah sure, let's grab a cab and go. Cause the earlier we are done the earlier I can meet with my friends" I let out a sigh and got up signalizing a cab to come over. Matty followed and chuckled. "What's so funny?" I snapped. "Nothing, just... well to be honest seeing you getting a cab is funny. I thought I would have to get it or something" he answered giving me an awkward smile. I frowned and then got into the cab.

********************************

"Wow, I see why you think Brooklyn is a dirty place!" Matty said as we entered my pent house. I rolled my eyes and chuckled "Shut your mouth and don't drool on my floor. Sabrina my cleaning woman left already and I don't want to clean up your drool!"

After talking to Matty some time I had to admit he wasn't that bad as I thought at first. Sure he was still the boy from Brooklyn but he had an interesting personality and I felt as if I could be myself not having to impress anybody!

"But look around! This is amazing!" he stated twirling twice. About that compliment I was - of course - proud. I decorated it all by myself and spend month to make it perfect. The main color was white. Once you entered the apartment there was a huge living room with a white leather couch and a TV screen. On the right was the eating area and right behind it the kitchen. Apart from white pink and turquoise made some emphasizes. There was a staircase between the eating area and living room leading to my room, bathroom, fitness room, an office and of course my wardrobe - which was huge! On the opposite of this staircase was another smaller one. It leads to one guest room and a small suite.

"Okay, come on lets go upstairs so we can work in the office" I suggested leading the way. "For what do you have an office?" he asked raising an eyebrow. I flinched and once he remembered our conversation from yesterday he quickly added "Never mind, I am sorry!"

Honestly this boy could sometimes be like an elephant in a porcelain house!

"It is fine, don't worry about it okay!?" I answered a bit on edge but tried to hide it as best as possible. He gave me a doubtful look but didn't response. When we walked into my office I spread out my arms "Welcome to my office!" The room was also mostly in brown colors. There was a wooden desk and a seating area. There was also a fake chimney but you couldn't tell that it was fake. I let myself fall onto the chair behind the desk and looked at him. When Matty didn't make a move I showed at a chair on the other side gesturing for him to sit down.